Right Click Dead Zones

Hi! When playing on my bow ranger, I notice sometimes my right click attack isn't registering when hitting far away areas. This happens with all skills, be it curses, witch spells, summons, or normal attacks.

So I decided to map out the areas shown in red that my right click doesn't register. I tested this with 2560x1080 and 1920x1040. The dead zones in 1920x1040 is significantly smaller than 2560x1080.

Was this intended? Is it only happening to me? Searching through the forums was hopeless because "right click" was way too generic. Thanks for any replies :)

Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 4:18:16 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
That's a feature, not a bug. It's to prevent players with larger monitors/resolutions from having an unfair advantage over smaller monitors/resolutions.
It doesn't make a bit of difference, guys. The balls are inert.
"
That's a feature, not a bug. It's to prevent players with larger monitors/resolutions from having an unfair advantage over smaller monitors/resolutions.

I'd certainly agree if someone said that it should be indicated in some way, though. Because I've run into it myself and wondered where I went wrong. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info