So what about Standard League?

Do you like new economy and all new league additions?
If yes, play league.

Do you like have your progress wiped, including account wide like Lab Trials, Masters, and Atlas?
If no, play standard.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Nishrek wrote:
Do you like have your progress wiped, including account wide like Lab Trials, Masters, and Atlas?
If no, play standard.

Masters and Atlas don't get wiped though. They just take a while to migrate over to Standard after the Challenge league ends.
"
strickmasche wrote:
Masters and Atlas don't get wiped though. They just take a while to migrate over to Standard after the Challenge league ends.

When you start a new league, you do not have leveled masters, nor Atlas.
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
I'm a very casual player so in the past I've mainly played Standard...a large part of this was due to my guildies who I really enjoy playing with and they are mostly Standard players. I typically didn't do leagues and didn't like starting over with nothing...I did one league to level 80 but most I quit after lev 20 or so.

However I really got into Abyss league and had a blast getting my character to Lv 92 and finding a ton of league specific goodies. Made some decent currency as well. I actually enjoyed it so much that I'm going to miss my league hideout, tab set up and all that...but I will enjoy having access to all the GG items I have in Standard.

I say play them both and have fun. I got a bit lazy being a long term Standard player and starting over with nothing forced me to play better with less and inspired me to make my new build. I will probably do more leagues in the future too. :)
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Feb 22, 2018, 1:22:25 PM
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
I'm a very casual player so in the past I've mainly played Standard...a large part of this was due to my guildies who I really enjoy playing with and they are mostly Standard players. I typically didn't do leagues and didn't like starting over with nothing...I did one league to level 80 but most I quit after lev 20 or so.

However I really got into Abyss league and had a blast getting my character to Lv 92 and finding a ton of league specific goodies. Made some decent currency as well. I actually enjoyed it so much that I'm going to miss my league hideout, tab set up and all that...but I will enjoy having access to all the GG items I have in Standard.

I say play them both and have fun. I got a bit lazy being a long term Standard player and starting over with nothing forced me to play better with less and inspired me to make my new build. I will probably do more leagues in the future too. :)

You suck for starting late :<
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I play SSF, so I never get many league specific uniques or items. Or, when I do find something, I don't get time to build around the item by the time the league does end.

So, Standard is where I really get to build around what I find.

I actually find it bizarre to play for maximum three months, maybe find an interesting item in the last week, and then just trash it all a few days later. What's the point? The ultimate in throw-away society...

you will only see people that hate standard play new leagues new leagues are nice to start fresh me i play about 5 hours a day and i only play standard i like it alot its not like standard dont get updates like the new leagues do so you don't need to listen to me but i am saying most will say standard sucks its cause most of them cant afford mirrored gear or anything like that and standard is not easey people only want stuff that's perfect and it cost alot and in new leagues everyone's on same lvl so its alot easier to play so don't let them fool you there they both got there ups and down i would just try it for yourself.
this was kinda a bummer when I first started playing about a year ago as well. but I never play std, you eventually just get used to making a new character and it kind of encourages you to try new builds. try playing the new leagues when they come out and see if you can handle "starting oover". you never know you might just like the excitement of the new league.
"
Mordoth777 wrote:
this was kinda a bummer when I first started playing about a year ago as well. but I never play std, you eventually just get used to making a new character and it kind of encourages you to try new builds. try playing the new leagues when they come out and see if you can handle "starting oover". you never know you might just like the excitement of the new league.
I tried abyss league. I couldn't pas level 10 I would rather don't play than starting over and over. I have approximately 10 characters over lv. 90. 1 lv. 100 and couple level 94-95. I almost died from boringness when I tried abyss and level new character.
Last edited by Kastmar on Feb 22, 2018, 8:51:36 PM
What I dont get ..

Why have 2 leagues??

Why not have ONE league, where every 3 months you add NEW content too..

Harbringer -> Abyss -> Pokemons.

Just have 1 league.. with players and add new content to that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info