Ascandancy rework manifesto shenanigans.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2090663

It leaves strange impression. Will they not mess with top classes too much, but instead focus on buffing weaker classes (just like how community was suggesting all the time)? But they are still revamping each class they said and focus on weaekr Ascendancy points. Does it mean they will make "Elemental status immunity" and other strong nodes 2-pointers? Does it mean they will buff less used Ascendancy notables (like poison / flask charges recovery for pathfinder) of popular classes too? On the other hand after witnessing what they did to Berserker, I doubt top 5 classes will be fine after GGG will "revamp" them...

Also, why Chieftain got changed in pretty much same fasion as Tarke Cat seen it in his video about his thoughts on Ascendacies (Ash, conversion and whatnot)?

Thoughts?
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 21, 2018, 5:55:25 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 6:30:28 AM
Chieftain isn't actually that different, its just a superior version i'm not sure if you compare the old to the new there is anything that doesn't just work better on the new version, which is probably what chieftain needed when it was being compared to zerker/slayer etc.

The ones they've reworked completely however currently look OP by just a shade, like in a way it feels like they are deliberately keeping the best ascendancies on a level, then raising the worst ones to slightly above that just to force people to rotate/be excited rather than just trying to get them all pretty even.

Like realistically heiro was only gimped in terms of damage, it was one of the best defensive and utility ascendancies anyway the fact that few people played it was because defences are devalued in a game as offence focused as this one, (speed clear, meta builds, skipping boss mechanics etc). I'm not sure i'd have given it that much more power.

I'm not saying I'd roll the changes back or anything i'm looking forward to playing a new heiro as i played the old one alot on HC, just that i'd be surprised if it doesn't come up as a problem later.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Feb 21, 2018, 6:33:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info