Came across this video, about pc gaming.

For everyone, especially for GGG staffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFhB6F5n3b4

pls be constructive on comments.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2018, 3:27:07 AM
Want GGG to worry? lol, good luck. They already made it.

Wolcen is stealing from GGG now, not Diablo, GGG, lol.

Looks ok, but GGG set the bar. Everyone now SHOULD follow suit, Wolcen is just the first to "outdo" GGG's open-like communication. They're trying to anyway.
"
99Pitbull99 wrote:
Want GGG to worry? lol, good luck. They already made it.

Wolcen is stealing from GGG now, not Diablo, GGG, lol.

Looks ok, but GGG set the bar. Everyone now SHOULD follow suit, Wolcen is just the first to "outdo" GGG's open-like communication. They're trying to anyway.

Wolcen will probably end up more like a mutant of D3+PoE.

Self-impost EXILED.
Really only metioned Wolcen to get GGG some competition, maybe they'll make some damn maps drop over T11.
wolcen... wow... 1st time heard of it...

just did a search on google... seems like not too bad and on steam too.

but its not f2p... its b2p...

they should just copy the entire poe skill tree, gems, prophecies, masters, and everything and they can win lol.

cool cool
34pre98qua
"
stkmro wrote:
wolcen... wow... 1st time heard of it...

just did a search on google... seems like not too bad and on steam too.

but its not f2p... its b2p...

they should just copy the entire poe skill tree, gems, prophecies, masters, and everything and they can win lol.

cool cool

There we go, lol. Get GGG a "little" nervous. ;) They know they're still king though, Wolcen is in early Alpha........
Wolcen it's getting overcarried by the visuals though, PoE still maintains the hardcore and complicated mechanics. D3 well, it's in maintaince mode now.

About that video i'm surprised how it does not talks about the hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loot boxes market in Dota 2 and CSGO which are the main valve games right now, and yes i know they were originally created by other studios/companies or just made as a mod but they were purchased by valve in the end.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 21, 2018, 3:36:04 AM
Wolcen has been in early alpha and early access for almost two years without much progress. Doesn’t seem they’re putting out a finished product any year soon. Looks good though.
Last edited by niksunorz66 on Feb 21, 2018, 3:34:32 AM
"
IIPheXII wrote:
Wolcen it's getting overcarried by the visuals though, PoE still maintains the hardcore and complicated mechanics. D3 well, it's in maintaince mode now.

About that video i'm surprised how it does not talks about the hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee loot boxes market in Dota 2 and CSGO which are the main valve games right now, and yes i know they were originally created by other studios/companies or just made as a mod but they were purchased by valve in the end.

the orange box doesn't contain them right?

i get the impression from the video that Valve had become a business company rather than a game company.
Hope GGG wont take that route.

Anyway, i hope GGG can have more better ideas for their game than currently they are giving.

As for that Wolcen game, i dont see them making it as a success. Very unlikely to be successful.

Self-impost EXILED.
Last edited by starsg on Feb 21, 2018, 4:19:12 AM
Wolcen LUL is it that game that will be in alpha 5 more years than 4 years of early access and somewhere 2030 release? ya no danger at all coming from Wolcen and who cares who steals from whom .. every game is *stealing* parts from other game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info