Thinking of a new build for bestiary...

Hi.

I know that the ascendancy changes weren't revealed,
so it's a bit early,
but i started to think about new build for Bestiary.

I don't know many skills - i only played Sunder/ice crash/earthquake, firestorm and arc.

those are amazing for me - i'm a lazy player. i love the auto-aim of Sunder, and the massive AOE of firestorm - you hardly need to aim.

Arc was nice also, but my witch was glass cannon.

I really don't like totems/skeletons since you need to summon and run away, and let others do the work.
no fun.

the same with essence drain/contagion. you need to hide until the skill does it's magic.

Ice crash and earthquake also required aiming, which contradict my lazy side.

what skill/build can you suggest for me?
something that you click once, and there's a 360' collateral damage?

thank you.
Last edited by Ofirdr78 on Feb 21, 2018, 1:47:21 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 6:20:51 AM
May i suggest rf totems since it is quite different to what you play but fits your style of lazy yet fun.

There are interesting node pathing and gear interactions like soul mante and curse jewls.

Last league i played with zeker asc, But now i'm itching to pick up warchief. Also it is using searing bonds ans scorching ray. You dont run away and tank is really good.

Edit: Speaking of Rf you can do pure Rf build it is 360 destruction without the need to even click.
Last edited by MadCat04 on Feb 21, 2018, 6:08:55 AM
thank you for your reply.
i'll check RF builds and youtube videos.
I wonder if it's endgame viable.

thanks again.
I didnt keep track of changes for this league so it might need some adjustmen. There are awesome guides here on forums so look here first and it has videos on them.

In harb league you could take out shaper with sub 100c in items. I didnt play pure rf build but it migt be more item intensive because you have to deal with degen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info