Alongside the Bestiary Challenge League, Content Update 3.2.0 includes a significant balance pass over all Ascendancy Classes. We revealed two of those last week, and have another three to show you today, with the rest being posted between now and the patch notes mid-next-week. We have written a Development Manifesto article about the philosophy behind these changes, which includes videos of the three we are revealing today.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
here we go.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
GGG to the rescue!
First page hype.

I like ascendencies

3ezeez forgive yasser and make us officers again
Last edited by edys007 on Feb 20, 2018, 8:39:53 PM
hi Mathil :)
Excited to read the changes! Can't wait for the new league.
Diddly!
Bex, would you please clarify whether the new Hinekora, Death's Fury '10% chance to cover rare or unique enemies in ash for 10 seconds when you hit them' can trigger when totems hit?

I PMed you about it and wrote an explanation of why I am asking in the Bestiary league announcement thread, page 50, and copied it into that PM for you.
wow
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Hmmmmm
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info