Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

"
wow... Assassin is back alive XD

still glass cannon tho.

Not sure where you got that Idea. Immune to crits during boss fights? that isnt my idea of glass cannon, with a high EVA dodge build, that's basically ensuring you cant eat a crit and get one-shot.
Theese news are really exiting i love what you did to assasin and champion and i had a question/suggestion, how does jewels like the lioneye fall interact with the ascedency nodes i was wondering if there was a possiblity from jewels to affect ascedency nodes mostly with champion with bows or others shenigans that would be awsome.
Keep the great work and i might go broke on your supporters packs ;p
"
Xelloskaczor wrote:
Pathfinder nerfed for no reason. The broken shit stays, quality of life goes away. No reason to play the game then i guess, uninstalling.

You can stop playing 0 supporter packs
Whoops
FIX SG SERVER
Still waiting for Jugg & Occultist :D
"
Uoykai wrote:
"
vandyca18 wrote:
Reveal Juggernaut next pls :)

Jugger, Saba and Scion - top wanted list :D

I'm betting Scion will come last, since it's a big tree and it might spoil changes to the others. Probably something for Witch next, since everybody else has had at least one promo so far.
"
"
Xelloskaczor wrote:
Pathfinder nerfed for no reason. The broken shit stays, quality of life goes away. No reason to play the game then i guess, uninstalling.

You can stop playing 0 supporter packs
Whoops

Ignorant ^
I imagine jugger, inquis and occultist reworks will be on the lighter side (like pathfinder, raider and quardian), i'm more interested into the reveal of classes that are probably heavily reworked like elementalist
Deprecating builds and classes. The major sign of lack of new ideas.

Every kid with good graphic skills and knowledge in frameworks programming could extend PoE from 2.4 to 3.0, but it tooks really skills to make a game which PoE was back in 1.x to 2.x, and this skills is called Logic. Logic which is making everyone happy.

Unfortunately the nerfing is major sign of lacking this skill, and 3.x is something different from PoE for me.

To deprecate a whole part of the tree, and dump a millions of build is utterly cruel and it can not be easily forgiven.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Feb 24, 2018, 7:14:21 PM
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Deprecating builds and classes. The major sign of lack of new ideas.

Every kid with good graphic skills and knowledge in frameworks programming could extend PoE from 2.4 to 3.0, but it tooks really skills to make a game which PoE was back in 1.x to 2.x, and this skills is called Logic. Logic which is making everyone happy.

Unfortunately the nerfing is major sign of lacking this skill, and 3.x is something different from PoE for me.

To deprecate a whole part of the tree, and dump a millions of build is utterly cruel and it can not be easily forgiven.

True.
And also many other possibilities can emerge with changes and nerfs, creating another millions of new builds
People cried when GGG dumped CoC discharger and double dipping, but many other builds emerged to fill the gap with new ideas and uniques.

in the end people get overly attached and don't like to leave their comfort zone, but i prefer a constant change than cheesing cookie-cutter builds.
Last edited by Dragoon_Diver on Feb 24, 2018, 7:34:23 PM
"
Dragoon_Diver wrote:

in the end people get overly attached and don't like to leave their comfort zone, but i prefer a constant change than cheesing cookie-cutter builds.

This exactly.. A repetetive game is not a game, it is a chore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info