Uniques only LLD

"
0xF wrote:
To continue the list don't forget to ban Lycosidae, Pure Talent, Lacerate and after that probably Molten Strike, after banning Molten strike you should consider to ban Frost Blades and The Tempestuous Steel...

Indeed, with these bans melees woulnd't necessarily be that clear winners. Even so I still feel after all this melees would still be by far the best.
Last edited by lapiz on Feb 24, 2018, 6:10:28 AM
I don't agree. I've thought about other bans and yes all it leads to is a cascade of other bans. lack of damage? my dual wield tullborn can get over 3k with bladefall, 1800 arc, and has 980 health and 200 es. overcapped res's by far, on some basically immune to EE.

blast rain/mirage archer rains heavy death, and very high damage.

How can facebreaker be scaled so high with less flat phys available.

Success will come down to skill and synergy so much more than the usual unbalanced lld.

Make a toon and try it out. You know you'll like it : )
"

Blue abyss phy jewels? (I have no idea if the phy mods to attack pop under/at level 28 on those).

*edit*
yea searched and while none are available to sell in my current time zone I did see few of them offline, tho they seem super rare or players just vendor them.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 27, 2018, 3:24:07 AM
"
I don't agree. I've thought about other bans and yes all it leads to is a cascade of other bans. lack of damage? my dual wield tullborn can get over 3k with bladefall, 1800 arc, and has 980 health and 200 es. overcapped res's by far, on some basically immune to EE.

blast rain/mirage archer rains heavy death, and very high damage.

Success will come down to skill and synergy so much more than the usual unbalanced lld.

Make a toon and try it out. You know you'll like it : )

I might be overlooking something but.. We used to play 1v1s and 3v3s a lot with similar rules quite some time ago. I agree it was fun for an hour or two. Nothing has really changed since then except some new uniques which further support melees.

I suggest you try to build the best melee you can and see if theres anything that can actually beat it :p

Also why is no one using blight?
Blight is being used by multiple peeps though my xirgils blight is taken apart right now. It is strong but the higher use of dusktoes by default weakens it.

Regarding defense against melee and blight, glacial cascade mines have been an extremely strong deterrent.
Seems worth trying, I'm pretty sure it'll be more fun than offscreen Poet's Pen VD spam. I'll see if I can put something together, not on very much these days.
"
mimivirus wrote:
Seems worth trying, I'm pretty sure it'll be more fun than offscreen Poet's Pen VD spam. I'll see if I can put something together, not on very much these days.

Punching your computer is more fun than playing against Poet's Pen VD builds.
What are the prizes?
+1 millimeter e-peen length per win
"
Shazamarang wrote:
"
mimivirus wrote:

Punching your computer is more fun than playing against Poet's Pen VD builds.

this made me laugh. XD
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info