Uniques only LLD

[LLD] Calamity guild is promoting (very early on) uniques only lld. We are trying it out in standard. If enough people join then we will try for a currency reward tourney.

no poet's pen
no volatile dead
no watcher's eye jewel
no darkness enthroned
no unique flasks
no corrupts
no enchantments
no gem quality
only blue and unique jewels
4L max (no 5 or 6s) but Ashrend is limited to 3L. Due to it being a "5L" nearly all the builds were using Ashrend and even being limited to 3L most builds are using it.
no seven-league step boots
abberath's hooves limited to 2L

contact p4yd4y or theworldisnoteforevery1 for details.

Thanks,
Cacklynn

Last edited by theworldisnoteforevery1 on May 1, 2018, 2:55:04 AM
Last bumped on May 17, 2018, 11:44:46 PM
So you need to have your characters tab public on your profile and someone gonna check it during every round ?
+1
inb4 legacy facebreakers
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I'd consider anyone still LDDing to be pretty unique.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
Yep. that's true. pvp is broken.

uniques only is a great fix.

in my opinion so far, the builds have been alot of fun to put together. items never used before and synergies not yet used.

Give it a try and see what you think.
It is fun for 5 minutes until you realize how much completely broken stuff you guys left out for everyone to abuse.
Hey Lapiz. Thank you very much for chiming in. I've approached a few of the "old" llders and they have so far had limited interest.

What broken stuff are you talking about? What P4yD4y and I came up with was only a very rough guidline for what we were thinking about. No one build so far has completely dominated. About the only high priced items are berek's grip and lycosidae but many peeps have them in standard already.

I greatly welcome any modification/restriction suggestions.

I'll chime in a bit about the rules.

Now anyone who makes the best blight build wins (spell totem is a big part of such a char if you are wondering).

If blight is banned, anyone who makes the best facebreaker build wins. FB probably deals enough damage to almost instakill anyone so it could probably have a chance against a mediocre blight build.

If FB is banned too, anyone who makes any kind of a melee char wins. Doomfletch would probably be the only contender but even that shouldnt beat a high regen melee.

There is no room for anything except melee with these rules.. There is almost no reason to ban all corrupts. CWS is the only real problem. Curses aren't really a problem because you can always use asenath's with your rules anyways.

And even then, life regen is too big of a king with so little damage, which further increases the distance between melees and everyone else, because they will get lots of regen and can use kikazarus with ease (melees dont care about curses either because of kikazarus).

Casters need that +1 somewhere and even then there is probably no hope after blight is banned.

These are the main issues I would say. Mulla should probably try playing this as he could finally kill someone.
Last edited by lapiz on Feb 24, 2018, 3:55:58 AM
To continue the list don't forget to ban Lycosidae, Pure Talent, Lacerate and after that probably Molten Strike, after banning Molten strike you should consider to ban Frost Blades and The Tempestuous Steel...
Last edited by 0xF on Feb 24, 2018, 4:26:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info