Wither-Skellybombs

Hello all, its Glorious_bigbeard https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JSQFg-W88FlTF4L8zIuhw <---check out my vids on youtube!

Today I'm bringing you another original build late abyss league. Wither Skelly bombs! I started this build this weekend with a witch as proof of concept and leveled her to 60. Decided the build had some potential and started crafting the details with path of builder. I chose some gear and calculated the level 90 damage. After that I compared the necromancer with the assassin. Shadow Assassin won on dps hands down.

The build doesn't take shape till level 38 (cast while channeling), before that its leveling with Hidden potential to save on equipment cost. After level 38 the build becomes a simple 2 button, Cheep, and new player friendly build - This build can be successful with the main skill chain in a 4 socket item and makes a good early league choice. End game content has not yet been verified, but 2x Void batteries we'll be beyond the 1mill dps mark.

Here is a quick video discription, let me know what you think!!!

Wither-Skellybomb Assassin----->https://youtu.be/j2S6FcLvK74
Last edited by blackice001 on Feb 21, 2018, 5:26:57 PM
Last bumped on Feb 20, 2018, 12:05:06 AM
So level 69 update. Build is a fail.....

Slow clear speed. Omg, the build lacked excitement.
Difficulty maintaining max power charges despite the dps when you had them.
Low defenses required careful positioning the result was a passive low intensity play style.

On the plus side, Next league the assassin will also gain power charges on crit, but that not going to be enough for me to continue with this build.

Regardless, Thanks for checking out the video. I'm heading back to the hideout to theory craft something (hopefully) a little better. :) And no..I promise its not going to be a thrown shield build.... :P

On the plus side I had two other successful builds this league...

The Max_stax poison barrage assassin is a fantastic build with lots of potential. A solid improvement over the Templar 4x totem variation, I've managed to work out all of the issues holding it back. Despite the builds progress and current state, its just to late in the league. Of course I'll continue searching for minor improvements. Its likely that it will be my league starter in the upcoming beast league, And will see end game content.

The Hellraizzer Volatile dead trap elementalist was another good original build.- Despite the many anti-trap critics out there- the build was still a success. Volatile dead is a powerful new skill that is so good, you almost can't do it wrong. My decision to stop improvements on this was not because of the build itself, but rather so many others were working on the new skill. In particular I saw that the chaos conversion build was crafted very well. To continue working on it was more or less to compete with the other builds creators. I humbly step back acknowledging the better crafted design.

I put a lot of time and chaos into these build experiments, show some support by stopping in the channel. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my work. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1JSQFg-W88FlTF4L8zIuhw

If you like what you see check out my nightly streams :)

March will be my 4th month as a streamer, I'm still having fun and constantly improving. Currently 12,500 views and I have the support 16 subscribers now
Last edited by blackice001 on Feb 23, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info