Boss Fight Reveal: Vilenta

Some question: boss uses fixed pattern of 'air strike' attack, completely random or just aim on you every X seconds? This can be avoided manually or it's just unavoidable shit?
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
Overall the fight looks great mechanically and visually, and it's nice to actually see another threatening boss in A10 since Avarius was so underwhelming in A10 (although this did fit thematically). What isn't so great to see is that it looks like a majority of the fight is spent fighting adds while the boss is invulnerable. This one looks like it's right up there with the tedium of Shakari, who is the the most recent of the storyline encounters, yet the least fun to fight due to the poor use of phasing.

As a side note, I hadn't even noticed that Vilenta was against us. I missed the part in the lore where she was one of the Kitava cultists, so that's an interesting turn of events for me at least!
Plz use Flasks in fight!
Bleh. I hate it when the boss runs away and you just have to kill adds for 2 min and dodge the weird 'run through' attacks where you can't even hit her back.
finally +1 power/frenzy/end charge reward?

Where is my old merciles bandit quest GGG? I'm still waiting. I do not forgive, I do not forget, I'm annonymou asuidghsuydih muhahahaha joke.

But I'm serious about the charge quest. Very serious. I'm hoping for it since 3.0
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 19, 2018, 7:34:16 PM
"
Ch4in3r wrote:
Plz use Flasks in fight!

They have cheat codes enabled so don't worry.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
RIP my potato pc, but anyway, What a fight!!!
I can't wait for necromancer, slayer, pathfinder, raider and inquisitor massive nerfstorm. :D
More phasing boss fights :^(
delete all lootboxes
"
Snyperx wrote:
I can't wait for necromancer, slayer, pathfinder, raider and inquisitor massive nerfstorm. :D

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info