Curse On Hit?

So if I am using orb of storms, CWDT, enfeeble, and curse on hit, why is CWDT not proc'ing orb of storms and then by extension enfeeble?

Do I need to cast Orb in order for the curse to apply? If so, then why is curse on hit there to begin with? Just to put the curse onto the mob when I use orb of storms?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2018, 6:55:06 PM
Orb of Storms can't be triggered, it has to be cast manually. Just a weird, specific exception on the gem.

Normally CwDT CoH setups use Ball Lightning or something like that. The reason you bother at all rather than just using CwDT curse is that it allows you to apply a high level curse with a low level CwDT.

Also note that CwDT CoH setups don't work unless the curse is too high a level for CwDT to support it. Otherwise the curse will be disabled entirely because two trigger gems are trying to trigger it.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info