Nerfing OT

OT is on the nerfblock so if you had any on-topic off-topic fan-service planned, go ahead!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 10:44:14 AM
Mmmh troubling where do I write D3 is fucking dogshit or when I throw walrus at people
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
In the appropriate "D3 is dogshit and also you're a walruss" -thread, of course.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
More nerfs? I want BMBI back.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Mmmh troubling where do I write D3 is fucking dogshit or when I throw walrus at people

You'll grow out of it. Eventually.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
No she'll simply post them in Discussion and support will have to moderate that too.
"
Namcap wrote:
No she'll simply post them in Discussion and support will have to moderate that too.

Enough times and she'll just get perma-probated, as BMBI did. A punitive measure like probation is meant to be a deterrent, not a regular event wasting Support's time. It wasn't even that BMBI did anything particularly bad. He just kept popping up on their radar and eventually it became a case of 'this user is never not going to a target for reports and most of them are warranted'.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
she'll just get perma-probated, as BMBI did. A punitive measure like probation is meant to be a deterrent, not a regular event wasting Support's time. It wasn't even that BMBI did anything particularly bad. He just kept popping up on their radar and eventually it became a case of 'this user is never not going to a target for reports and most of them are warranted'.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 19, 2018, 4:50:48 PM
The real reason OT might be canned is because the Flat Earth topic. Too much truth has been revealed by Vibe and Smiley (lizard people). Just deleting that topic is too suspicious, so GGG is being forced to remove all OT.
rawr. fear me.
I'll allow one walrus throw before the end of OT.

Choose wisely, will you use the honey covered walrus or the orka in walrus disguise?

"
Enough times and she'll just get perma-probated, as BMBI did. A punitive measure like probation is meant to be a deterrent, not a regular event wasting Support's time. It wasn't even that BMBI did anything particularly bad. He just kept popping up on their radar and eventually it became a case of 'this user is never not going to a target for reports and most of them are warranted'.

Considering the amount of "dear diary" post's in GD while being fully aware of OT's existence due to being a regular we can sort of guess where this is going.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info