Got bad news from Russia :(

I just found out my old professor is dead. Passed away in Moscow from cancer. She was a wonderful, funny, highly intelligent person. We kept in touch via FB etc. I wish I had known she was ill I would have made the journey to see her one last time.

We always think people will be there. Then, quite suddenly, they are unreachable. :(

Bye, Lyuba! I still love you!

Here you see one of her favorite singers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7339rGkpCo
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Feb 19, 2018, 12:50:28 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 1:09:46 AM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I just found out my old professor is dead. Passed away in Moscow from cancer. She was a wonderful, funny, highly intelligent person. We kept in touch via FB etc. I wish I had known she was ill I would have made the journey to see her one last time.

We always think people will be there. Then, quite suddenly, they are unreachable. :(

Bye, Lyuba! I still love you!

Here you see one of her favorite singers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7339rGkpCo

her name was Love too?

Rip miss, teachers need all our respect.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Feb 19, 2018, 7:36:45 AM
"
kolyaboo wrote:

No, we don't all think or live that way.

I see the people i love almost every single day, then again i don't do "superficial friends".

No regrets, they are not worth the trouble to gather them.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Thanks Head_Less!

Well, Boem, you are lucky then. Sadly, I have people I care deeply about on 2 different continents and can't be in 2 places at once. I honestly get wrapped up in day to day living; all this stuff that seems so important, like making money, etc. and literally lose track of the time. It really is easier to lose track of time the older we get (and the busier).

You get to be 40 or so and you will get some regrets. The important thing is not letting them poison your life though. :)
Censored.
My heart breaks having to offer you my condolences for a second time so soon into what's shaping up to be a horrible year.

My thoughts are with you and Lyubas' family. ♥
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I was thinking if Russia decides to ever invade the USA, that they should sent their females to do it. I'd surrender so they could take me into custody.

"
Boem wrote:
they are not worth the trouble to gather them.

"
Boem wrote:
Peace

Conceptual turmoil.
Neden yaşıyorsun?
"
Jideament wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
they are not worth the trouble to gather them.

"
Boem wrote:
Peace

Conceptual turmoil.

So you think regrets are worth the trouble to gather?

Go get em, i don't mind.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I somehow ended up hating all of my teachers from school to university, not sure if that's a common thing.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info