Title is sorta outdated, stop coming by here.

"
SunL4D2 wrote:
So posting threads (specially with catchy titles) can eerve only one purpose and you know better. Gotcha.

Also pretty sure calling someone "attention whore" is rude and against "no defaming", so you might want to stop doing so.

Catchy titles and no actual content do serve only one purpose. You should have known better.

If you would have bothered to read the whole thing you 'd have noticed my last reply did not contain "attention whore" but then again you remembered I did call you that couple of posts ago.

It is rude I agree but it describes perfectly what you are doing even now.

If you were right and considered I was defaming you you'd have reported the post by now and let some mod earn a paycheck.

Instead you keep arguing with me because without me the thread would have died 10 hours ago and the attention would go away.

And as I said in my first post. You can be muted in game for milder stuff but talking about real life suicides is ok as long as it's on the forums where barely anyone bothers reporting. It goes pretty well with gggs attitude against rmt scammers and the like. Not enough reports to take any action.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
After many days, GGG decides that it's good idea to just give us details about shield throw gem instead of another Ascendancy changes reveal or at least a bunch of uniques. I am on suicide watch now thanks to that. Please, send help. ;_; *cries in the corner*

Doesn't help that I had pretty shitty morning awakening today, it's like trdition lately.

**Not the time/place....ever to say that S word. :(

***Some people might do it just by seeing the word. :(

***I know.

****If you're still on, please delete "suicide" from your title. Please. :) Turmoil works just as well.
Last edited by 99Pitbull99 on Feb 21, 2018, 4:39:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info