Title is sorta outdated, stop coming by here.

I'm playing one last necro build right now in anticipation of GGG nerfing the ascendencies they got right initially.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Bleeding hearts are only waving their compassion flag around so they don't feel that bad for doing absolutely nothing about it. You're not helping anyone. You're not even good at pretending you do. Makes me more angry than jokes about suicide could ever manage.

We are getting into poetic territory here :o
"
I'm playing one last necro build right now in anticipation of GGG nerfing the ascendencies they got right initially.

Go go power rangers? Raider / Pathfinder won't...evade (da bum-tsss!) it this time either I think.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
"

Go go power rangers? Raider / Pathfinder won't...evade (da bum-tsss!) it this time either I think.
You are underestimating GGG's balance team power
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Ascendancy changes typically mess with builds more than skill tree changes so everyone is crazy eager to get to theory crafting or see if their build is wrecked.
I know I am pretty stoked to see the changes to necro and duelist.

I have faith GGG wont completely destroy them. (Though the berserker nerf i have a feeling will put it in 1-2% played in the next statistics)
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Feb 19, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
I'm going SST/HS Gladiator no. matter. what.

Only question is if I do league or Standard. Good argument for Standard is that I've dropped Jack, The Axe and I've always wanted to play with it for a while.
Is it just me, does anyone else see threads like these and think "that person should get out of the house more often"?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Well, unless the trailer is shot in 3.1, then raider managed to keep her frenzy generation and phasing and onslaught, so she's gonna be fine.
If the trailer is shot in 3.1, then...welp :D.
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Is it just me, does anyone else see threads like these and think "that person should get out of the house more often"?

It's not just you. Tittle is pure bait though without much effort or thought put into it.

It basically reads as "low effort trolling" and it delivers on that premise.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Calling it now. Next Thursday when the new stuff for the loot filters will be released op will bitch about Neversink not catering to his whiny ass and being late in releasing the loot filter.

He'll be on suicide wath then too cuz why not.

Also since he never had a lvl 100 in HC he can't claim being on suicide watch in Wraeclast.

Also I find it funny the mods left a thread mentioning suicide run for 3 pages but will mute you ingame for saying "Listen here, galoot! I’m the rootinest, tootinest here outlaw in Wraeclast!".
Last edited by Hallsttattian on Feb 19, 2018, 1:54:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info