Title is sorta outdated, stop coming by here.

After many days, GGG decides that it's good idea to just give us details about shield throw gem instead of another Ascendancy changes reveal or at least a bunch of uniques. I am on suicide watch now thanks to that. Please, send help. ;_; *cries in the corner*

Doesn't help that I had pretty shitty morning awakening today, it's like trdition lately.

Edit. Ayyy, they revealed 3 classed today.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 21, 2018, 5:40:28 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 4:33:57 AM
What i dont understand is that

Friday they reveal the big league coming, creating a big hype

let it sit for the weekend with everybody clearly saying " We are hyped to see new ascendancy"

and come back with a reveal of an already revealed skill and no ascendancy

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You'll make it.
Can I have your stuff?

Shitty mornings are a thing.
get this for shitty -- I was woken up by shingles pain at 5am this morning. Imagine your forehead feeling like it's on fire because you rolled over in your sleep.

Oh, and I'm quarantined indefinitely. I like being a shut-in but not having the option to go out gives me the epic shits.

But seriously, can I?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 18, 2018, 9:38:28 PM
I agree it would have been really great if we were able to share at least one of the updated Ascendancy Classes today. The team is working really hard so that we can make these reveals as soon as possible. I promise we're not keeping you on the hook for fun. I hope your day improves either way.
aww bex, couldnt you just have told him youll reveal them a few days before the league launch, the forums really would be a better place...
Suicide is not funny.
"
Suicide is not funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im8Z34fUuuY
My ex-gf suicided
Blizzard forums: le redditors invade, 50 million downvotes, reported for making light of suicide, removed and banned within an hour, account locked with message from Blizzard support to a suicide support site

PoE forums: dev response

PC normie sites are so boring reeeeeeeee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info