anyone can lend me 6l belly

This guy is actually a billionaire who simply likes roleplaying a beggar.
GIve a man a fish and he has a fish
But teach that man how to fish he´ll have many fish and 6 linked Belli

- Sokrates
I have a 5l carcass in abyss if u need op.Do not ask for anything else than that however.

That s so fucking funny to see the "erase and repeat" league players not wanting to give free shit.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
what uis the best armor for shield charge build? only need the stuff for 2 weeks or less
i cant use carcass to hard to get 4red and one green
my english sux.
Last edited by C1111 on Feb 19, 2018, 10:11:07 PM
"
Head_Less wrote:
I have a 5l carcass in abyss if u need op.Do not ask for anything else than that however.

That s so fucking funny to see the "erase and repeat" league players not wanting to give free shit.

Free shit? Look it history of post IT'S ALL BEGGING.

BEG BEG BEG BEG

LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
C1111 wrote:
what uis the best armor for shield charge build? only need the stuff for 2 weeks or less
i cant use carcass to hard to get 4red and one green

and can you bleed with shield charge?
my english sux.
"
C1111 wrote:
for one or two weeks? ty

whisper me in game sunday if i'm on and if you are nice i'll give you everything this guy is wearing.
"
saltyvu wrote:
"
C1111 wrote:
for one or two weeks? ty

whisper me in game sunday if i'm on and if you are nice i'll give you everything this guy is wearing.

thanks >:D

my english sux.
"
"
Head_Less wrote:

Free shit? Look it history of post IT'S ALL BEGGING.

BEG BEG BEG BEG

LOL

but ino you beggan to your family for money all the time why i cant beggar for some stuff
my english sux.
Hahaha I don't beg at all they just give me a credit card and I can do whatever I want. It's when I spend like 9-12 grand for no reason is when they start questioning me.

You on the other hand look it your history dude.

Look at it like this has to be an act good god least my ''act'' is funny cuz it makes people mad.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info