anyone can lend me 6l belly

A 5 link belly is a 30-40C or just buy a random one and a jewelers touch. Or if you really want to test with a 5 link just buy a rando 5 link armor for 1C.
just buy a jew's touch
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 18, 2018, 6:09:49 PM
Dude you beg so much what is wrong with you?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-posts/C1111/forum-posts

Like I don't understand either you're a troll or you're legit it's astonishing.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Feb 18, 2018, 7:45:11 PM
Beggers are the worst kind of people
Put ur lazy ass work and farm one on ur own!
There are alot of players that dont play standard, so asking for gear at the end of the league is no big deal.

I really don't understand why people with hundreds of exalts worth of gear think its ok to be so derisive towards the OP for this reason.

Tell me, do you spit on the homeless when they beg?

Just give the guy a break.

Matt.

There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
Begging is bond some people's DNA, its their nature to beg. Don't blame them, if they rich there rather not to beg or beg a little less.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
essemoni wrote:
There are alot of players that dont play standard, so asking for gear at the end of the league is no big deal.

I really don't understand why people with hundreds of exalts worth of gear think its ok to be so derisive towards the OP for this reason.

Matt.

Matt, it's about getting a habit of begging. Some people like OP think it's normal. Sure its normal for someone, but put this in a culture like Japan, it will be consider as a shame not to the person but to the entire family. Begging is like drug, once he got belly next will be empower level 4 and so on. It's not about value of the item any more. It's about take it for granted. I always respect those work their way to archive what they want.
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
"
essemoni wrote:

Matt.

I would never give a beggar anything. Why? Because he will just continue begging.
What makes you think this beggar stays happy after he gets a 6l belly? Might as well beg the rest of the gear and all currency while you're at it.

A homeless person needs a home. Not your smile or pity or 1 dollar bill.
Can you give a home to a homeless guy? I doubt that.

There would be no beggars if no one gave them anything. Think about that for a second.
guys, i really need legacy Kaom's and an Eternal for some testing.. i can give them back when we get the ascendancy info for the new patch.
d:-D*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info