Spectre auto scale monster lvl

How about make spectre just auto scale to highest monster level of area they visit? If it's possible it would be even better QoL change
Last edited by kael694 on Feb 18, 2018, 9:53:35 AM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2018, 12:14:52 PM
"
kael694 wrote:
How about make spectre just auto scale to highest monster level of area they visit? If it's possible it would be even better QoL change

You likely want to post this in the "Feedback and Suggestions" forum, as it is a suggestion for GGG.

That said, I very much doubt they will make this change: they recently reworked specter mechanics significantly, and that was not a change that they made, while they had every opportunity to do so.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
That said, I very much doubt they will make this change:

They changed nothing about it in years and instead of fixing it they've added a new jewel which is using spectres with duration.

GGG like: " If you want to play necromancer go play Diablo series."
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on Feb 19, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
"
Jideament wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
That said, I very much doubt they will make this change:

They changed nothing about it in years and instead of fixing it they've added a new jewel which is using spectres with duration.

GGG like: " If you want to play necromancer go play Diablo series."

Actually, with that jewel being added, the persistent specters, and the desecrate back-off, GGG agreed that "summon the best specters and keep them forever" is the way the community want to play necromancers.

The jewel is to let Chris play them the way they were originally envisioned, as something you summon on the spot, and replace routinely, not something you carefully curate and horde forever.

So ... no, I don't think that is what they were saying. You might hear it that way, though, because you find D3 style auto-scaling necromancer minions attractive enough to want them in PoE as well...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info