LOL DIABLO 3

There are lots of smaller developers looking for people who're experts at optimizing games. It seems to be more of a specialized skill set than a generalized one. People who're really good at it don't have to commit to a single project, and can be hired as consultants, and pretty much name their own price. People like Durante.
Ahh I_No, you're like, the epitome of sadness that makes everyone smile.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
simple....

d3 for pros... poe for noobs...

why is tat so?

u play d3 u feel like a pro

then when u start poe, u suddenly feel like u r noob
34pre98qua
The one time I played D3 even semi-seriously, it was on console with a mate overseas. I went Wizard. I used that ridiculous homing missiles skill and just sat there, acting like a turret. At the time, I thought, this is stupid, but at least I can drink a few beers and shoot the shit with a friend at the same time. Still, thank God PoE is nothing like this...

HAHAHAHAH oh man, how times have changed. Sure, we don't have homing missiles that we can continually cast but we certainly have the ability to wipe out entire hordes at a distance with a few clicks. People don't want to admit it but PoE2018 is a lot closer to D3 than we CB testers ever expected. I don't think that's a good or bad thing. It's just what is.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

You shouldn't talk to yourself
NANAnenENneNENANANAN

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Slayer_Tip wrote:

You shouldn't talk to yourself
NANAnenENneNENANANAN

ahh you little shit lmao
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
People don't want to admit it but PoE2018 is a lot closer to D3 than we CB testers ever expected. I don't think that's a good or bad thing.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Funny, I really thought some of you would have learned to use your words by now. Poster children for the US education system I guess...

That or the internet really does bring out the dumb in people.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Wanting one flavor to be more like another flavor, carried to its ultimate conclusion, is flavor destruction. As someone who likes diversity in games, I know it's a bad thing.

Enjoy your D3 expansion pack under new management.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 20, 2018, 3:11:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info