*Newly made 2H melee marauder*

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAdwCcQSzBS0LKAthEdsUIBRNFFIWbxiRGS4ZhRo4G_odFCECIVUkqiXfJ9Un7SkuKvY2ujbpOQ464TwtPfxBP0d-TP9N41BHUFBR5lW1VcZYY1nzXz9gS2EhZU1mnmebaHRs9m6Xcql07XdieA15aHrve4x8uHzZguSE2YTviPGKr4zPj0aQEZBVlKCezaIApBmmV6cIpzCnhKloqW6rxaxZrKquk69stC-18riTud2-isAawQTEWMT2xYrGrsbYyZjPZdBH0NDUj9hN2mLcPd7B4urjauSt52PvDvAf8i_yRfKc8932SPe--tL-Cv6P

Hi everyone! Just curious: is this kind of build for a 2h melee marauder is overkill concerning life increase % ? Or should I get more important nodes along the way, like +% armor or +% damage ?

Will it be plausible in the long run, in later difficulties?

Thx in advance for answers :)
Fier d'être québécois !

I would run something like this. In my opinion, if you melee, you really should have Unwavering Stance. Getting chain stunned in this game is easy if you're in melee, and it's too easy to die to a bunch of Rhoa charges. I pick up the weapon elemental damage nodes in the templar tree, because even if you're going melee in this game, you're probably still running wrath and anger auras, so those nodes are still good. Same way of thinking for picking up the Inner Force talent - if you're running wrath and anger you should be picking up that node, this build would also run grace as well for the extra armor through iron reflexes, so that's another bonus.

Getting lots of life in this game is always a good idea, btw. The build I just posted hits 275% I think, which is pretty damn good.

The endurance charge nodes are just personal preference. If I were going melee, I would definitely be using enduring cry, the damage reduction is just way too good to pass up if you're going to be in melee range.

Hope that gives you some things to think about, ask any questions you may have. Have fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info