Alienware Aurora

I'm against buying new PC's because there is a constant stream of used ones that you can buy for a fraction of the cost. Last November I bought a used Elitebook 8770w with a discreet GPU for $280 from Ebay - I never used Ebay before then but after so much time in poe.trade it came second nature and I found a really nice deal haha. It is capable of playing everything maxed out until you get into the Witcher 3 territory where I have to start turning the settings down.

Theoretically a person could just pay $300 dollars a year and keep an up to date PC capable of running the latest games smoothly.
"
BearCares wrote:
I'm against buying new PC's because there is a constant stream of used ones that you can buy for a fraction of the cost. Last November I bought a used Elitebook 8770w with a discreet GPU for $280 from Ebay - I never used Ebay before then but after so much time in poe.trade it came second nature and I found a really nice deal haha. It is capable of playing everything maxed out until you get into the Witcher 3 territory where I have to start turning the settings down.

Theoretically a person could just pay $300 dollars a year and keep an up to date PC capable of running the latest games smoothly.

Right now I would recommend against buying a used PC

with the crypto currency crazy many of the used PCs out there were once used for mining and they will not last long
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info