F5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5

Seeing how they violated poor Berserker, I am not gonna be surprised if Pathfinder, Raider, Inquisitor, Necromancer and Slayer will join him and cry in the corner as well.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 17, 2018, 1:09:50 PM
Well ngahamu chieftan looks good though. Dont need xophs amulet anymore. Can only imagine how slayer leech is getting nerfed.
"
SunL4D2 wrote:
Seeing how they violated poor Berserker, I am not gonna be surprised if Pathfinder, Raider, Inquisitor, Necromancer and Slayer will join him and cry in the corner as well.

Oh man, we didn't have hard nerfs for over a year now, all those newbs complaining about nerfs post breach really make me laugh, please GGG make my work finding a build that clears 95% of content a bit harder will ya?
Second-class poe gamer
"
Is my class nerfed

yes.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
Nephalim wrote:
The most 5 used asc classes will likely be sacrificed to the nerf god for the sake of 'balance'.

fixed for you
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Last edited by caboom on Feb 17, 2018, 5:06:35 PM
"
Is my class nerfed
Is my class nerfed

Well your characters tab is hidden, but based on the two Slayers that appear by default I'm going to answer... Yes.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
pr13st wrote:
zerkers on suicide watch

Lol!
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Is my class nerfed
Is my class nerfed

Well your characters tab is hidden, but based on the two Slayers that appear by default I'm going to answer... Yes.

UR FACE IS HIDDEN

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

shush u
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info