3.7 Rowen's Performance Booster Guide | More Fps | HDD | Dx11 Ready

Face it. GGG is highly over rated. You play their game you crash over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and then you crash over and over and over.

Then you crash over and over and over and over and over.

"
MFairfax wrote:
Face it. GGG is highly over rated. You play their game you crash over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and then you crash over and over and over.

Then you crash over and over and over and over and over.

Crash is overrated. I play their game and i don't crash.
What's wrong with me? I have Ryzen 3 1200 and GT 710 videocard, where are my crashes?
using regular client instead of steam solves most of my problem.
no longer playing
"
canjp wrote:
using regular client instead of steam solves most of my problem.

+1
Steam gives nothing useful for PoE, instead it creates additional problems with downloading and updating. People more often report crashes and corrupted files on Steam version.
15 days left to great Dx9 exodus :P
no longer playing
"
canjp wrote:
15 days left to great Dx9 exodus :P

Don't remind this horrible thing t_t
Played on DX 9 without shadows with 60+ fps on the maps. Decided to test DX 11 (30 fps in h/o)
Thanks GGG :)

P.s Sorry for my bad english, but on ru forum all messages are useless
"
Played on DX 9 without shadows with 60+ fps on the maps. Decided to test DX 11 (30 fps in h/o)
Thanks GGG :)

P.s Sorry for my bad english, but on ru forum all messages are useless

check main post make sure apply all performance related settings im sure you get at least 40 fps dynamic resolution is huge on DX11 if you target 60 fps you always get potato setttings but more fps
no longer playing
Edit; fuck everything i just said.

Dx11 is horrible.
PoE is unplayable.
Last edited by Forestㆍ on Mar 9, 2019, 12:55:53 AM
RIP dx9 :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info