Since CuteDog doesn't like Bestiary, lets make 3.3 "Clear speed league"

Um... Why do we even care what CuteDog (or any other streamer) thinks about Bestiary League. Like I couldn't play Breach because the damn coding killed frame rates on my old AMD video card (7 fps gets you lagged to death real fast) so I hated it and didn't play it. Now I have a Nvidia 1060 AMP! video card and can at least run the few breaches I find but still have to be damn careful or I will still lag die. But I didn't go poo-pooing about it as GGG knows (and I do too) their gaming start on a shoestring budget and had to roll their game engine from like the ground up and is why performance sucks on many levels today even with forever incrementally improving it when possible (like with the new burning ground fx).

So again to be blunt... who care's wtf CuteDog thinks? Play Bestiary or don't play it. Ain't a thing.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Is he wrong though lol

I got unfinished business anyways after this league, played some shitty GC Miner build (great for boss kills and currency, terrible for how I map) and I gotta spoil my bow girls.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
alhazred70 wrote:
So after listening to CuteDog's rather salty appraisal Bestiary League. I've a suggestion for the next league: in 3.3 you put maps into your device and click activate and ALL THE LOOT FROM THE MAP drops into your dump tab instantly, fastest most efficient mapping ever, pure sex for CuteDog and BakedChicken, now instead of engaging with 10% of the game and ignoring 90% they can edge this down to a brutally efficient 1% engagement and ignore 99%. So now instead of seeing brief blurs of the mobs they kill sometimes when it survived the offscreening (LOL JK they never see mobs), they wont have to even know what mobs were in the map AT ALL!

I think GGG owes it to the Clear speed part of the community that has been so supportive, and non toxic especially that white night and ambassador to the game; BakedChicken to throw them a bone next league. I mean the thought of actually having to hover your mouse cursor over a monster instead of wondering what it was because it exploded 2 screens away is just too harsh and unfair to them! Wont you please think of the clear speeders? Whats more this league design CLEARLY calls into question GGG's commitment to the Clear speed market demographic as your "intended audience". It's almost like you're not actually intending the game to be all about mowing nameless mobs with farcical ease and ignoring anything under an exalt or a T1 unique. I mean you guys know that clear speeders are the ones selling this game buying all the stuff right? They've told you this over and over so it must be true right? If you keep making leagues that involve ENGAGING IN MECHANICS as opposed to zipping past all mechanics holding the shield charge button down, you're probably going to go out of business. Probably...

I mean who else is going to sell this game to all those gamers who are looking to play a game of monster lawn mowing featuring bold new "Advanced screen flashing garble and particle spam *now with green streaks*" gameplay? Just look at one of their Streams! who doesn't get excited to play that way "why I can't even tell whats happening and I'm not even playing" said one actual CuteDog chat person, who then surely went and got the game. Probably...

Spoiler
I'm actually a CuteDog fan he's very entertaining and he's entitled to play the game as fast as he wants to or at least as fast as GGG's balance team lets him, but I could only cringe listening to him shit on Bestiary because his assumptions where all expecting GGG to cater the games league mechanics to people who clear two screens per second.

Who is cutedog?
34pre98qua
ITT:

People upset over someone that has fun playing a different way and shares his POV publicly about it.
Streamers are like what, 1% of the population of serious PoE players? Why do you care so much what they think?

"
ITT:

People upset over someone that has fun playing a different way and shares his POV publicly about it.

Any gaming forum in a nutshell, really.
Forum cryhards getting triggered, let the tears fall...

"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way"
Last edited by MarloStanfield on Feb 25, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
lcuky i never play speed builds.........but i geuss it would sux if they all you done for the past 5 years
ING=FireKittenCat
Don't be afraid OP it happened to me too, and the characted was good at expoding mobs as they die. :) 3 leagues ago 7K hp 40% spellbock just OS in PJ when playing carefully around the mechanic.
Last edited by galuf on Feb 25, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
Well then, since CUTEDOG says it, it must be so.

Gimme a break.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info