Since CuteDog doesn't like Bestiary, lets make 3.3 "Clear speed league"

So after listening to CuteDog's rather salty appraisal Bestiary League. I've a suggestion for the next league: in 3.3 you put maps into your device and click activate and ALL THE LOOT FROM THE MAP drops into your dump tab instantly, fastest most efficient mapping ever, pure sex for CuteDog and BakedChicken, now instead of engaging with 10% of the game and ignoring 90% they can edge this down to a brutally efficient 1% engagement and ignore 99%. So now instead of seeing brief blurs of the mobs they kill sometimes when it survived the offscreening (LOL JK they never see mobs), they wont have to even know what mobs were in the map AT ALL!

I think GGG owes it to the Clear speed part of the community that has been so supportive, and non toxic especially that white night and ambassador to the game; BakedChicken to throw them a bone next league. I mean the thought of actually having to hover your mouse cursor over a monster instead of wondering what it was because it exploded 2 screens away is just too harsh and unfair to them! Wont you please think of the clear speeders? Whats more this league design CLEARLY calls into question GGG's commitment to the Clear speed market demographic as your "intended audience". It's almost like you're not actually intending the game to be all about mowing nameless mobs with farcical ease and ignoring anything under an exalt or a T1 unique. I mean you guys know that clear speeders are the ones selling this game buying all the stuff right? They've told you this over and over so it must be true right? If you keep making leagues that involve ENGAGING IN MECHANICS as opposed to zipping past all mechanics holding the shield charge button down, you're probably going to go out of business. Probably...

I mean who else is going to sell this game to all those gamers who are looking to play a game of monster lawn mowing featuring bold new "Advanced screen flashing garble and particle spam *now with green streaks*" gameplay? Just look at one of their Streams! who doesn't get excited to play that way "why I can't even tell whats happening and I'm not even playing" said one actual CuteDog chat person, who then surely went and got the game. Probably...

Spoiler
I'm actually a CuteDog fan he's very entertaining and he's entitled to play the game as fast as he wants to or at least as fast as GGG's balance team lets him, but I could only cringe listening to him shit on Bestiary because his assumptions where all expecting GGG to cater the games league mechanics to people who clear two screens per second.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2018, 4:25:53 AM
dude, you love those youtubers and streamers far too much
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Do you want to win the game? (yes/no)
No.
Spoiler
You lose. Game over.

Yes.
Spoiler
You win. Game over.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
You're way too butthurt over streamers. Almost nobody gives a shit to be honest.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Who tha fuck cares with streamers and youtubers, have fun on your own dude.

tell this dude to skip the league and 3.2, nobody will miss him anyway. When I want watch twitch I turn on some decent streamers like ziz, nugi, raizqt. =)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 16, 2018, 5:42:20 PM
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Who tha fuck cares with streamers and youtubers

When I want watch twitch I turn on some decent streamers like ziz, nugi, raizqt. =)

It's almost as if people don't think about what they're typing. Or reread it before posting. Three sentences and it's already contradicting itself. LOL.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

When I want watch twitch I turn on some decent streamers like ziz, nugi, raizqt. =)

It's almost as if people don't think about what they're typing. Or reread it before posting. Three sentences and it's already contradicting itself. LOL.

three sentences? i only see two...

Edit: It's almost as if people don't think about what they're typing.
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
Last edited by D3izhistory on Feb 16, 2018, 5:54:00 PM
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

I got the ironic part of thread. But I AM saying I dont give a fuck to this dog streamer. He is just a bad player anyway. Tell him to go away and never come back :)
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
Who tha fuck cares with streamers and youtubers, have fun on your own dude.

tell this dude to skip the league and 3.2, nobody will miss him anyway.

"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

Funny I see three.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Feb 16, 2018, 5:56:46 PM
"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

I quoted two, there's three in the original. Try harder next time please. Or don't. Behold the fucks I fail to give.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info