I really wish people would not call this Pokemon league

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
"

So what's your native language? It's definitely not English. I'm going to guess French with how you're spelling 'Japanese'...and your attitude.

TIL There's a "french attitude".
TIL Not having English as your native language is a bad thing.

looks like: "if english isn't your native english you're probably a pleb".

Wait what. I'm still human before being a english speaker..... Yesterday I heard on TV someone entered in a USA school and shoot 17 innocent kids to the death using a AR-15.

Since when English or American people are so better than others? I'm curious...

I never said any of that, but nice job inferring it while dodging a pretty simple question.

As for the attitude, you're just proving it for me with the indignant, immediately defensive posts, so cheers. I apologise though, I probably shouldn't have added that bit, so I'll redact it.

What's your native language? Feel free not to answer. I have no intention of using it as a springboard of any sort. Just curious.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
bestiary looks hard to me to say or write.

Bee-stee-airy. Bestiary.

___

Ironically a lot of people don't pronounce Pokémon correctly. It's not Pokey-mon. It's not Poe-Kay-Mon. It's Poh-keh-mon. Po as in pot, ke as in keg, mon as in...monster. Which makes sense, since it's short for Pocket Monster.

Bestiary's a snap in comparison.

honestly you seem to be the only one giving any fucks as to how weeb cartoon rubbish is pronounced.
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
path of zookeeper sounds better
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
"

Since when English or people are so better than others? I'm curious...

since forever ;)
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(
"
BAD9eR wrote:
"

since forever ;)

English is one of the worst languages ever. It’s absolutely ludicrous how many exceptions and omissions to rules, annunciation, etc. Oh well doesn’t matter, AI will rule this planet one day.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
(It's a lot more like FFX's Monster Arena in the Calm Lands... except here, you don't just fight in an arena, you sacrifice them)

I think I'll sit out this league, and just play Warframe - I much prefer catching parts of biomechanical suits of armor and assembling them into whirling mobile Cuisinarts and taking on corrupt big business and deranged clone armies, and infested monsters... rather than the repugnant goals of this league.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pokémon_Trading_Card_Game

Pokemon is Magic;the Gathering for kids. This is what Pokemon is.
"

I never said any of that, but nice job inferring it while dodging a pretty simple question.

As for the attitude, you're just proving it for me with the indignant, immediately defensive posts, so cheers. I apologise though, I probably shouldn't have added that bit, so I'll redact it.

What's your native language? Feel free not to answer. I have no intention of using it as a springboard of any sort. Just curious.

I'm Brazilian. I sometimes avoid to say that because there is a lot of NA/EU people in Path of exile and in other games that I play and most of them hate south america people. As you hate arabians, muslims, africans, well... the same hate with everybody else.

I hope you're not one of them.

nice sword btw.

"
imLuCaSsS wrote:

"
BAD9eR wrote:
since forever ;)

See? In this same page we have a example of what I was saying. lol
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 17, 2018, 7:42:42 AM
^You should learn what sarcasm is.

Peace,