Constant 200 ping to Australia from NZ

"
AzzaNancazza wrote:

| 10.123.80.82 - 0 | 301 | 301 | 165 | 165 | 168 | 165 |

"
PyknoR wrote:

| 10.123.80.82 - 0 | 546 | 546 | 176 | 197 | 474 | 187 |

Both logs show the same IP address where the ping jumps significantly.

Interesting.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Submitted a fault report to vodafone nz... They acted as if they knew what I was talking about, but I have feeling the helpdesk guy I spoke with will just bin the report. Not holding my breath. Might be worth if you other guys also call vodafone.
I will write something here when I can think of something clever and amusing.
Looking like a problem with Vodafone users, I'm having exactly the same problem with a latency jump at identical hops. Has anyone here called vodafone and able to rectify the issue? or just solve it in general? hoping this will be good pre-beatiary launch.
"
Looking like a problem with Vodafone users, I'm having exactly the same problem with a latency jump at identical hops. Has anyone here called vodafone and able to rectify the issue? or just solve it in general? hoping this will be good pre-beatiary launch.

See the post right above yours :P

Also, it seems it just got worse after the last update (sitting @ 500 - 1200 spikes now)... I have a feeling this might be a combination issue, with something GGG is doing + something going on with Vodapoop's Auz softlayer / hops.
Last edited by PyknoR on Feb 23, 2018, 12:03:24 AM
One good thing about this issue is that california has 120ms for me, and aus has 180... so it is at least playable but if you are HC this still might be unacceptable.
"
PyknoR wrote:
"

See the post right above yours :P

Also, it seems it just got worse after the last update (sitting @ 500 - 1200 spikes now)... I have a feeling this might be a combination issue, with something GGG is doing + something going on with Vodapoop's Auz softlayer / hops.

Oh god I didn't realise there was a second page, my bad. Yeah definitely feels like it too, played this morning and I was reaching a consistent 220. I'll speak to vodafone and see if they can do anything on their end, really doubtful but worth a shot.
Since this started I've been calling from my work phone (hidden ID) every day and regurgitating the same story. If more people call, it can only be a good thing imo :)

EDIT: Also... I'm on rural 4g, I signed up SPECIFICALLY to play POE. The ping is usually 80 or so... if they don't fix it, shit's gonna get real, as I don't pay $177 a month for 200ms. No sir!
Last edited by PyknoR on Feb 23, 2018, 6:23:27 AM
same issue with vodafone here. tried it from work and it works fine on spark. i will call vodafone and demand they fix it or i will move ISP. i suggest you all do the same
I've called them again, still clueless + I've posted in their community boards... looks like someone else has posted there as well re this :)
Spoken with them, and similarly to daezd have given them an ultimatum that i'll be switching if nothing is done about it. They said they'll contact me within the next couple of days to see what they can do.

Also I've seen another thread on the vodafone website having identical problems within the BF1 community. So its good that they're also vocal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info