Can we get an official answer: Will dom blow work on Beasts?

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Of course it wont. You don't kill the beasts you capture. You whittle them down and then use the book thing to capture them. Dominating blow works on kill.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7xt2f7/path_of_exile_bestiary_league_official_trailer/duazaqr/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7xt2bo/announcing_path_of_exile_bestiary_league/dub4lf7/?context=3
For the love of god.... no one fucking cares.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Might be preemptive manoeuvre for an upcoming skill rework

Just keep telling yourself that.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Stumps1985 wrote:
For the love of god.... no one fucking cares.
I do

and my wallet does
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
DB Did get a buff - a pretty big buff unless i read it wrong.

The new support gem for minions...

This seems to indicate that minions obtained through DB have a chance to summon ghosts on their kills.

Or am i wrong?

Matt.
There are 10 types of people. Those that know binary, and those that dont.
"
essemoni wrote:
DB Did get a buff - a pretty big buff unless i read it wrong.

The new support gem for minions...

This seems to indicate that minions obtained through DB have a chance to summon ghosts on their kills.

Or am i wrong?

Matt.
Well its not a buff since it doesnt buff Dom blow where its in need

it sure will give more mobility/diversity in possible gem choice but the skill is still rotten by all the nerfs it got

Every skill can be supported by it, so if you consider it a buff to dom blow, its a buff to all skill, therefor Dom blow stays as deep in its shithole compared to other skills
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
You got to throw more shade. Maybe 4.0 and Dom Blow will be worth something.
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
At this rate they should just rename the skill Sexcaliblow and let this microscopic meme really run its course.

Every time I see a reminder that DomBlow is being ignored I get a little bit closer to making a DomBlow character. I'm like, if it's that bad I might actually enjoy it.

...I got problems and 99 converted minions ain't one of them.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
At this rate they should just rename the skill Sexcaliblow and let this microscopic meme really run its course.

You spent thousands to create uniques and monster but yet have to create a skill

And i would get one named after me XD

"
bionicg2040 wrote:
You got to throw more shade. Maybe 4.0 and Dom Blow will be worth something.

We still have to see the "changes" for 3.2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info