Can we get an official answer: Will dom blow work on Beasts?

Monsters capturing league..if mobs generated by the league cant be Domblow, to add insult to injury

nor DB got reworked as promised by Bex

"
Can a Dev or Bex confirm that you can or cannot dominate monsters generated by the league mod?

My credit card is ready and im just waiting for a little bit of collaboration from the Devs to be convinced to buy a supporter pack
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 16, 2018, 11:04:42 PM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2018, 6:25:04 PM
Dom blow takes up too many resources so maybe they don't want to buff that for the good of so many people who don't use that skill. It's a fun skill but maybe try another one instead?
"
LilyKittens4 wrote:
Dom blow takes up too many resources so maybe they don't want to buff that for the good of so many people who don't use that skill. It's a fun skill but maybe try another one instead?
Resources?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
They need to rework dom blow into throw pokeball so you can use it with chain and greater multiple projectiles for it to work on the bestiary thing.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
They need to rework dom blow into throw pokeball so you can use it with chain and greater multiple projectiles for it to work on the bestiary thing.

thats how they need to rework Conversion trap lol

All they need is to make convertion trap AOE and convert all monsters within that Area...
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 15, 2018, 4:07:42 PM
Conversion trap + cluster traps + multitrap is pretty AoE. I’d only consider using it if it made the difference between life and death on boss adds though.
Of course it wont. You don't kill the beasts you capture. You whittle them down and then use the book thing to capture them. Dominating blow works on kill.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Of course it wont. You don't kill the beasts you capture. You whittle them down and then use the book thing to capture them. Dominating blow works on kill.
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7xt2f7/path_of_exile_bestiary_league_official_trailer/duazaqr/
Why are oyu even surprised? I think its time to stop talking bout you fetish skill my friend, time to give up. The devs clearly have.
"
Mezion wrote:
Why are oyu even surprised? I think its time to stop talking bout you fetish skill my friend, time to give up. The devs clearly have.
Looking how things go, they cannot be ignoring it

they are clearly aiming to leave it out of contents

Might be preemptive manoeuvre for an upcoming skill rework

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info