Disconnected from Real - multiple disconnects

Four times now disconnected from realm kick to character selection screen in the last hour and a half (and I’m farming Uber Lab ...)

I’ve quit poe, then restarted
Hard reset of xbox
Reset network

Doubt this issue is local. Anyone experiencing an increase in disconnects/this error today?

PS - may be coincidence, but everytine Im disconnected I get the “we just released...” message as well
XB1 gt - xXx G3TZUM xXx
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2018, 9:40:00 AM
Disconnects are widespread. Happening for a few hours now.

Hey GGG when you reboot the server throw that Map tab in there... Thanks!
"
Injuredviking wrote:
Disconnects are widespread. Happening for a few hours now.

Hey GGG when you reboot the server throw that Map tab in there... Thanks!
. maptap....would be so nice indeed!!!
I've been trying to complete the first maze of the campaign for two days and I'm disconnected in the middle.

The disconnections are constant, even not time time problems with the internet connection, which is compromising the experience of the game.

Server: São Paulo (Brazil), at all times of the day.
Yeah, game is unplayable for me. I enter any area and lag galore :/ Sometimes it just freezes and stays like that forever.
Even in town my character stutters like wtf o.o Of course I got annoyed and go to other game and everything is fine there.
It's been like this for 5 days or so, at least for me... I just wanna play, I like the game =(
i also had a random disconnect i used my xoph's breach stone in the map device as soon as i hit activate the game disconnected "unexpectedly" and when i returned to my hide out there were no portals nor breach stone in the map device. any ideas other than i just got robbed?
Same here.In 3 days I've crashed/disconnected over 100 times(yes,I have been counting).I've cleared my cache,reset my system and modem repeatedly,to no avail.From what I can tell,this seems to be an existing problem that GGG is well aware of,and that they don't seem to be too interested in fixing.I have yet to find anywhere that they even come out and admit that they have a problem and that it's on their end.This reminds me of Zenimax and ESO.Their solution to the massive,game breaking issues that ESO has suffered over the years was this;ignore the problem,blame the players,and keep dumping worthless,over priced cosmetic junk in their store because they make more money on that from the new players than they would by fixing the game to keep the old players.I sincerely hope that is not the case here as it is a really good game.
Bushwacker321
Same here.In 3 days I've crashed/disconnected over 100 times(yes,I have been counting).I've cleared my cache,reset my system and modem repeatedly,to no avail.From what I can tell,this seems to be an existing problem that GGG is well aware of,and that they don't seem to be too interested in fixing.I have yet to find anywhere that they even come out and admit that they have a problem and that it's on their end.This reminds me of Zenimax and ESO.Their solution to the massive,game breaking issues that ESO has suffered over the years was this;ignore the problem,blame the players,and keep dumping worthless,over priced cosmetic junk in their store because they make more money on that from the new players than they would by fixing the game to keep the old players.I sincerely hope that is not the case here as it is a really good game.
Bushwacker321
Disconnections are constant, no matter which connection you are using (with different PING times), as the game works with instances created on the server makes the gameplay practically impossible.

After the last update the game has some breaks when loading new areas.

Too bad, because it's a great game.

Hope that in version 3.2 some of these problems are fixed !!!
Last edited by AlexCamargos on Mar 4, 2018, 9:41:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info