[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Sorry but I have to ask, how do you craft % to maximum energy shield on rings? Can't find it anywhere.
"
I will be 12300 ES at lvl 90 but my dmg will be half at what you have but i cant expect get same exact stats like you it costs too much like every jewel you have would cost me 10-20 ex and your watchers costs like 30 ex aswell right now in bestiary and i checked in PoB it gives me 2000 es so i would hit 14500 es but i highly doubt il be able farm all that currency but still the most wtf thing is your regen i have only 1500 not counting anything but can you confirm that the picture you took was just fully buffed aka flasks and activated boots enchant and gloves enchant? so it would make look more cooler i know alot of people do it when they make builds and give stats of their characters

In the screenshot with 6.9k regen time of need is active - no flasks. For the rest refer to Q2 in my FAQ.

"
Meso7 wrote:
Sorry but I have to ask, how do you craft % to maximum energy shield on rings? Can't find it anywhere.

This is a legacy enchant it doesnt exist anymore. Here are alternative rings:
they are event better than my rings when it comes to ES boost.
Last edited by zzang on Mar 11, 2018, 12:34:08 PM
"
zzang wrote:
"
I will be 12300 ES at lvl 90 but my dmg will be half at what you have but i cant expect get same exact stats like you it costs too much like every jewel you have would cost me 10-20 ex and your watchers costs like 30 ex aswell right now in bestiary and i checked in PoB it gives me 2000 es so i would hit 14500 es but i highly doubt il be able farm all that currency but still the most wtf thing is your regen i have only 1500 not counting anything but can you confirm that the picture you took was just fully buffed aka flasks and activated boots enchant and gloves enchant? so it would make look more cooler i know alot of people do it when they make builds and give stats of their characters

In the screenshot with 6.9k regen time of need is active - no flasks. For the rest refer to Q2 in my FAQ.

"
Meso7 wrote:

This is a legacy enchant it doesnt exist anymore. Here are alternative rings:
they are event better than my rings when it comes to ES boost.

Can you check my character on PoB and tell me what i should upgrade next? Search for Gopstop22 and look up for LL_RF character
mate thanks for your work.

Why on Helm Detonate the dead?
How about 40% righteous Fire damage?

Thanks
At what level can someone realistically transfer into this build, assuming most/all of the gear can be acquired?
can op explain how belt mod with "faster 20% es recovery" works? i dont know why but when i put that belt into my build with 20% es recovery it shows i get 500 more hp regen but ingame it doesnt give me 500 hp regen it gives nothing
"
apotropaiko wrote:
mate thanks for your work.

Why on Helm Detonate the dead?
How about 40% righteous Fire damage?

Thanks

Memory Vault is an off-meta helmet. So labfarmer will certainly not enchant it. They will prefer more fexlible base for obvious reasons. There is almost no helmet with this enchant on market, so it will be hard to find this enchant on Memory Vault.

And while there is like 300-400 different enchant, it's quite hard to rely on the selfenchant methode.

"
PeopleReady wrote:
At what level can someone realistically transfer into this build, assuming most/all of the gear can be acquired?

I'm leveling my guardian atm.
At level ~35, I switched from Molten Strike + Ancestral Call to RF/SR.
At level 68 I started to switch from a life RF/SR build to the mana low life version.

Right now, at level 72 I don't have Shavronne yet and I'm playing Lorica instead.
I'm siting on thoses stats : 4.6k ES, 81/77/48 res (without PoL because I don't have enlighten 2 yet), 32k armor, Merciless lab, etc. And it's clearly viable.

You will probably have a little hard time between level 50 till level 68 where you will start to wear your end game gear.

"
can op explain how belt mod with "faster 20% es recovery" works? i dont know why but when i put that belt into my build with 20% es recovery it shows i get 500 more hp regen but ingame it doesnt give me 500 hp regen it gives nothing

The "% increased Energy Shield Recovery rate" from shaper's belts seems to works just as written. I didn't found how the amount of regen was calculated, but if there is no precision about it, we may assume it works in the simpliest way.
I will assume that 20% increased Energy Shield Recovery rate = ~20% ES regen/sec, but I'm not realy sure.
yeah im confused cuz in PoB with this belt in my build it shows i get around 500 hp reg but when i wear that belt ingame its not true at all i dont get any es regen from it
Hi!
i want to start with your build, and i have some questions and one request.

1) is it viable for start?
2) i love rf more for damaging, how can we improve RF damage via SR?

Could you create video (map run t14-16) without flasks?
Well with this belt
(self crafted) i hit ovre 12 k es atm wo watcher eye so its not bad with watcher over 14 k wil be eazy i wil buy it for sure if i will play longer with his build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info