[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
CptKeys wrote:
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Hello

Nice build, works fine so far :-)

Do you think it will be worth it to drop Ele.overload, get rid of orb of storms, and then get animated guardian in boots. He will get 2x dyadus + icetomb for increased burning dmg.

That setup worked like charm with necro build and all that burning dmg. from spectres...

What do you think?

The biggest issue I see with this in high maps / bosses is how does the Guardian survive? We dont have any passives supporting his defensive stats. Also the guardian will only be hitting one mob at a time. While that is fine for bosses when we need the most damage - He's likely just going to fall over.

I played Spectre's last league and my guardian with 18k life still died to guardians and shaper frequently. Its a nice theory but not practical.

AG Gem need to be lvl 21, then +1 lvl gems on boots and finally empower lvl 4. You support AG with melee splash and fortify. My AG died only once due to lab traps, otherwise he is immortal :-)

Gear on him is worth around 10c. So the issue is intial currency investment in +1 boots, empower lvl 4 and gem lvl 21.

"

What if i just instead used rotp that would give me also much better regen wouldnt it? or is prism guardian really that important?

You can try this but you will lose auras that run on blood magic from prism guard. Its worth the try if you want to do your own interpretation of the build to see if it works for you.

"
Guzonjinsin wrote:

AG Gem need to be lvl 21, then +1 lvl gems on boots and finally empower lvl 4. You support AG with melee splash and fortify. My AG died only once due to lab traps, otherwise he is immortal :-)

Gear on him is worth around 10c. So the issue is intial currency investment in +1 boots, empower lvl 4 and gem lvl 21.

As soon as you fight shaper/guardians on decent mobs/uber elder your guardian will die instantly.
"
As soon as you fight shaper/guardians on decent mobs/uber elder your guardian will die instantly.

It's difficult to keep an animated guardian alive as a necromancer with all of the minion nodes and minion-dedicated gear (I ran a necromancer to level 93 last league and decided an AG wasn't worth the trouble for that build). It's going to be impossible to manage without a minion-dedicated build. Don't try for an animated guardian.

"
If you are new to the game and have no gear or experience in background i highly recommend to not do this build. This build is rather expensive and not recommended to pull up from low levels. I recommend you play Hierophant totems RF until you can afford gear and are higher level (mid to late 80's) - at least if you are not sure what you are doing.

This is definitely not a build for beginners (levelling is tricky and you need to refund a lot of points), but it can be a viable league starter. I'm running a variation of this build in Bestiary HC. The starting uniques would be prism guardian, memory vault, valyrium, dream fragments, solaris lorica, and shaper's touch. All of these are already super-cheap in SC and easily affordable for a league starter. Memory vault (the most essential item) is dropping rapidly in HC and should be cheap by this weekend as more people kill the eradicator. I'll probably have to low-level map without shaper's touch, but that seems doable.

If you want to push the ladder on the first weekend, this build might not be a good league starter (since you're relying on people killing an elder guardian and shaper). But if you're a filthy casual like me, it seems like it will work.
Can i level with RF? I know i leveled as LL RF i just used all the uniques wich gave me %hp regen and it was enough to sustain with is it still possible as templar? also with what did you level until you started use RF and when did you switch to RF? cuz i really dont wanna switch to RF only at around like lvl 85 or something
Last edited by NukeFonKillazz on Mar 8, 2018, 12:36:11 AM
"
Can i level with RF? I know i leveled as LL RF i just used all the uniques wich gave me %hp regen and it was enough to sustain with is it still possible as templar? also with what did you level until you started use RF and when did you switch to RF? cuz i really dont wanna switch to RF only at around like lvl 85 or something

At page 11 there is a post by gepmah that shows 4 cheap uniques that help you sustain RF at around lvl 36-40. I used them and they work flawlessly, now at lvl 61, levelling with RF and SR, everything is going down rapidly.
nailed this build together in standard pre 3.2 to check if this is for me and boy, it is fun.

now i am checking if i can afford the required items in 3.2 sc league already.

- either +1 shapers gloves or lv4 enlighten are MUST have to make this build work, right?

- the amulet we need for stun immunity and conversion (we dont care about the chaos res since we use shavs, no?). none on market atm. gonna be super expensive anyways. will eye of chayula for the stun immunity work or is the conversion from presence needed or/and the reduced life on eye is a nono?

- shavs isnt really expensive and i assume a 4L is enough to get started early/mid mapping

generally i´d like to see "gear to get the build started before expensive uniques" section. if that is even possible

i am a bit worried to start with this just to see that it doesnt work without ALL the uniques (cept the boots, not too hard to "spam" antibleed before deaths door)
Hi zzang,

I'm trying this out in standard right now, just getting the gear and gems together. Thanks for putting the guide up.

What are the flask options for this build?
In the OP you have a quicksilver, a sulphur flask and two ruby flasks.

Are there any other interesting options for flasks?
"
Lafortezza wrote:
Hi zzang,

I'm trying this out in standard right now, just getting the gear and gems together. Thanks for putting the guide up.

What are the flask options for this build?
In the OP you have a quicksilver, a sulphur flask and two ruby flasks.

Are there any other interesting options for flasks?

Witchfire probably
just wanted to mention balefire as a great levelling item for this build. you can use it from lev 60 until 80 or so, and its around 1c.
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
Ca I replace the Memory with the Vertex
How much armour in total does it provide us, seem that the vertex help me run more aura at a budget.
Someone can help??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info