Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

cant wait for it to load impossible because he triggers on minions before i move

https://imgur.com/qS7FBwR

you can see him more and trigger before i move................

ggggggggg doesnt think its a problem or don't say anything
and forum warriors think its my ssd but that has nothing to do with it showed 10 vods now
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
its a problem,but im pretty sure ggg is aware of it already. minions need the same grace period that the player has.
Last edited by jay221 on Feb 14, 2018, 12:33:27 PM
Don't keep making more threads about the same problem, that's not going to make a difference.
no matter what i say im wrong and you right. you know everything. but saying something about my post isn't going to stop me either. so waste your time saying something and feed my need to bitch. or just stay off my post and not say anything. being a cuck does nothing. thanks for stopping by and giving your insite . if there was a problem ggg would have blocked and messaged me pogoattack.
"
eskimojesse wrote:
no matter what i say im wrong and you right. you know everything. but saying something about my post isn't going to stop me either. so waste your time saying something and feed my need to bitch. or just stay off my post and not say anything. being a cuck does nothing. thanks for stopping by and giving your insite . if there was a problem ggg would have blocked and messaged me pogoattack.

:)
All of the endearing qualities of a hangnail

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info