i'm russian but in russian forum no body listen me 1.5 years

It’s not prejudice. I agree they can’t take everything out of the game that makes you think. Is that all you want to do is point and click and kill monsters? The game would get boring and probably cause more people to quit.
Builds
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2149153
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2245701
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2664371
Shaper Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2252008
"
SatanaMJay wrote:
Just look this 2 min video

Considering you are doing everything to actually keep them together by going side to side, instead of splitting them, i'm not surprised you are having problem. Может по-этому никто и не слушает, потому что ты слушать не хочешь :/
Unsummon your golem (he's keeping them together). Lure one of them from the group and kill it. Repeat.
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
you only consider it stupid because it forces you to think past "hurr DPS"

Please provide at least 1 evidence (beside your prejudice) of that 'fact' you are talking about.

You completely misunderstand the burden of proof here. You are the one asserting that this is a bug, rather than working as intended. You are obliged to provide proof to back that up, if you would like to be treated with anything other than disdain.

I always wondered if this was something that actually could happen. In all the time I have played I had never seen it happen until yesterday. It made me happy, even though I cycloned that group of mobs for probably 3 minutes too long before I realized what was going on.
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:
"
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
you only consider it stupid because it forces you to think past "hurr DPS"

Please provide at least 1 evidence (beside your prejudice) of that 'fact' you are talking about.

You completely misunderstand the burden of proof here. You are the one asserting that this is a bug, rather than working as intended. You are obliged to provide proof to back that up, if you would like to be treated with anything other than disdain.

burden of proof is something use In a legal dispute dosent really work whit anything else outside of that setting.

they both made claims without any base other than their own bias opinion
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.

its there to counter bots.

Perm. Retired from this unforgiving land of the Exiles.
Self-impost EXILED.
"
noheal wrote:
"
SlippyCheeze wrote:

Player one: you are upset because two "can't die" bosses require thinking, not just DPS.
Player two: prove that!

burden of proof is something use In a legal dispute dosent really work whit anything else outside of that setting.

they both made claims without any base other than their own bias opinion

Sure it does. If I claimed the sky was really green, and a vast conspiracy was hiding the fact, you wouldn't expect people to accept that without proof, right?

On the other hand, if I claim the sky is (generally) blue, you wouldn't really be asking me for proof, right?

When I say "burden of proof", that's what I mean. If you make a claim, you shouldn't expect people to believe you without that. The original claim, that this is a bug, requires proof.

The claim that this is working as intended is proved by ... the fact it works that way. It's the null hypothesis, in effect: that nothing is a bug until it is shown to be a bug.

In situations like this, its much better to just ignore them and get on with the game. Spending a couple of mins separating them in order to get the kills is really not efficient.
youve been trying for 1.5 years to get people to look at two mobs with "allies cannot die" mod standing next to each other. nice job man, excellent use of your time. you should get a supporter pack for free for being an outstanding player.
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info