When does abyss league end

For Xbox ?
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2018, 10:50:12 AM
I read on this forum somewhere it was the last day of February. Maybe some else can chime in with more proof than that.
Abyss ends on PC on the 27th, if the pattern from Harbinger holds our league will end and the new ne will start 1-2 weeks after that date with no downtime unlike PC
Last edited by Dagolara on Feb 12, 2018, 2:52:38 PM
They haven't said. Let's hope the communication is better than last league start.
Hey everyone,

The Abyss League will continue to run until the release of 3.2.0, as we did with the Harbinger League.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone,

The Abyss League will continue to run until the release of 3.2.0, as we did with the Harbinger League.

can we get a day and date release on pc/xbox ?
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone,

I never want it to end, I hate starting over! :(
"
PogoAttack wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone,

You could just play standard since they are rolling the abyss stuff into it.
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
can we get a day and date release on xbox ?

The Xbox release will be roughly one week after the PC. We will post status updates as we have more information following the PC launch.
"
Emmortal_One wrote:
"
PogoAttack wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hey everyone,

You could just play standard since they are rolling the abyss stuff into it.

The trade market is always dead on Standard, atleast it is after Harbringer ended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info