[3.8] ♛ Hank the Tank™ ♛ - The Manliest Man ☛ Cleave & Bladestorm [Delve 500+][Uber Atziri/Elder]

great build tested it myself and its a beast havent tested yet on tier 10 and up maps :D
"

Indeed it did. Check out the new layout and let me know what you think :)

Should be easier to read and provide more info.

Even the guide got BuFFFFED!..XD, yeah it's a better layout and easier to read, adding pictures is nice too. On the levelling sections maybe you can add the passives every 10/20 levels as this are the usual request from guys reading/following builds. Still waiting for other ascendancy reworks particularly on Scion/Ascendant, but if the changes are not that appealing i will make this one my starter for Bestiary, the only thing i'm gonna change if ever will be keeping the Overwhelming Odds Jewel and skip on Fortitude. Then i can take Inspirational or FSLF for more damage and movement speed.
I'm bored....somebody pm me..:(
"
Qyenoh wrote:
"

Indeed it did. Check out the new layout and let me know what you think :)

Should be easier to read and provide more info.

Even the guide got BuFFFFED!..XD, yeah it's a better layout and easier to read, adding pictures is nice too. On the levelling sections maybe you can add the passives every 10/20 levels as this are the usual request from guys reading/following builds. Still waiting for other ascendancy reworks particularly on Scion/Ascendant, but if the changes are not that appealing i will make this one my starter for Bestiary, the only thing i'm gonna change if ever will be keeping the Overwhelming Odds Jewel and skip on Fortitude. Then i can take Inspirational or FSLF for more damage and movement speed.

my bad, you already included the passives for every 20 lvls,...great guide, thanks :)
I'm bored....somebody pm me..:(
"
Qyenoh wrote:
Even the guide got BuFFFFED!..XD

Yeah, had some time to overhaul it. The previous one was merely a placeholder. But that's the reason why I don't do a lot of forum guides anymore. They are too much work and a video is faster.

Glad you like it :)
Proud creator of Hank the Tank™:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746
☛ ♨ ♂ ✌ www.youtube.com/captainwarlord ♂ ♨ ✌ ☚
Why cleave since you are not using its threshold jewel? Nice guide by the way. I myself tested a gladiator version in 3.1 as a starter then respecced it to a oni-goroshi slayer.
"
Rimmt wrote:
Why cleave since you are not using its threshold jewel? Nice guide by the way. I myself tested a gladiator version in 3.1 as a starter then respecced it to a oni-goroshi slayer.

Why not Cleave? I haven't played it since 2014/2015 and I finally got around to enjoy that MTX again.
Hello there!Very nice build.Im going to farm Uber Lab in 3.2, so my build choice is jugger or champion, was very pleased by Engineering Eternity guide thick jug and wanted to go with it, while i didnt notice your guide.Main thing i like your build with champion is because fortify is running constanly, so it applies on lab traps which is great, also wearing bor + thiefs ring makes life so much easier since at start of league you dont have much currency.Currently waitning for jugger revamped changes :D Thanks for guide, i enjoyed it!

P.S Did you try your build on full elemental izaro to get 3 keys?
Last edited by expanda on Feb 24, 2018, 7:28:07 AM
how do you think this build compares to for example juggernaut blade flurry with vigilant strike for uber labbing?
"
expanda wrote:
P.S Did you try your build on full elemental izaro to get 3 keys?

Full key runs are 4 from Izaro and 1 from Argus. Izaro can't kill me, no matter the buffs he has.
"
tomer15s wrote:
how do you think this build compares to for example juggernaut blade flurry with vigilant strike for uber labbing?

You can use Blade Flurry yourself. Stop comparing it to Juggernaut. Juggernaut is centered around charges, Champion is centered around Fortify. Two different things, even if similar in nature.

With the buff in 3.2, Champion will be even better than he is now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info