[3.7] ♛ Hank the Tank™ ♛ - The Manliest Man ♂ ☛ Cleave & Bladestorm + Impale [Starter][HC][Detailed]

Personaly, I don't feel the Craiceann's cause of elemental damage. I feel tanky against physical damage enough to keep loreweave.

But now with the nerf, is the Belly of the Beast a great option? Even if i doubt about elemental damage. i'm still searching a good way to up my HP without spending 1EX by jewel.
"
Nekrezus wrote:
Personaly, I don't feel the Craiceann's cause of elemental damage. I feel tanky against physical damage enough to keep loreweave.

But now with the nerf, is the Belly of the Beast a great option? Even if i doubt about elemental damage. i'm still searching a good way to up my HP without spending 1EX by jewel.

Well, I guess... It's kinda hard to find solid replacements.

Kintsugi and Perfect Form are solid but require more Dex.

Belly gives HP and not much else.

Essence of Insanity crafted Elder chest for free Onslaught.

Shuddering and Bound Fossil crafted Elder chest for Frenzy charges during boss fights and aura effect that affects both Banners and auras. Dread Banner with this seems really good for lots of damage.

I dunno, really. I'd probably go for Perfect Form if it didn't require so much Dex.
Proud creator of Hank the Tank™:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2087746
☛ ♨ ♂ ✌ www.youtube.com/captainwarlord ♂ ♨ ✌ ☚
Thanks you for answer, I'll test and keep an eye on update. Great build anyway ! :)
first sorry my english is bad, second this is not fake profile, this is one and only one i use from 3-4 leagues...i have 0 dps cant clear even white mobs, cant clear on time and temple rooms, maybe if i had OP jewells, loreweave things would be different...

look my char and passive tree if u want and tell me how to improve dps a little bit
Last edited by DadanAna on Apr 14, 2019, 1:50:12 PM
"
DadanAna wrote:
first sorry my english is bad, second this is not fake profile, this is one and only one i use from 3-4 leagues...i have 0 dps cant clear even white mobs, cant clear on time and temple rooms, maybe if i had OP jewells, loreweave things would be different...

look my char and passive tree if u want and tell me how to improve dps a little bit

Something tells me you're not likely to receive much help after your first comment...
"
DadanAna wrote:

You're taking the wrong support gem. Ancestral call isn't really good here imo.
You need Brutality and ruthless.

Personaly i prefer use reave for pack mob. I swap on dual strike for boss.
The reason is i don't know which support gem replace by melee splash to be good. And after one test I see that reave is much better for area damage.

With just that you will be better. I'm not really op on gear, mostly on jewel and I can clean T13-T14 map with ease. Boss with ancestral protector + vaal double strike are just easy to crash.
"
Nekrezus wrote:
"
DadanAna wrote:

You're taking the wrong support gem. Ancestral call isn't really good here imo.
You need Brutality and ruthless.

Personaly i prefer use reave for pack mob. I swap on dual strike for boss.
The reason is i don't know which support gem replace by melee splash to be good. And after one test I see that reave is much better for area damage.

With just that you will be better. I'm not really op on gear, mostly on jewel and I can clean T13-T14 map with ease. Boss with ancestral protector + vaal double strike are just easy to crash.
i transform the build to spectral throw with the scourge terror claws and slayer, so much better then this build, im also even more tankier because of good leech, i can facetank bosses...this hank tank can work only if u buy all gear and super expensive jewells but for starter build NO GO
"
DadanAna wrote:
this hank tank can work only if u buy all gear and super expensive jewells but for starter build NO GO

You are the worst troll I've had in quite a while :D

dude im not lol :D im 100% serious, i had very bad experience with your build sorry.I had 0 dps and 0 clear speed, as i said with better gear and jewells your build is probably good, but for guys like me without cuurency or league starters the build is not good because of serious lack of dps. CHEERS!!!
"
DadanAna wrote:
dude im not lol :D im 100% serious, i had very bad experience with your build sorry.I had 0 dps and 0 clear speed, as i said with better gear and jewells your build is probably good, but for guys like me without cuurency or league starters the build is not good because of serious lack of dps. CHEERS!!!

That's not what you said, though. You called it "a shit build" and "the worst you ever played". Coming from someone who equips crit gear and a Diamond flask on a non-crit build, uses Atziri's Promise and Sin's Rebirth on a build with Brutality, trash gear and skipping important Life nodes, who skips Anti-Curse and Anti-Freeze flasks and completely ignores everything else mentioned in the guide...

People have been using this as their league starter for several leagues in a row now; I personally have started with Hank 5 leagues in a row. This is the first league where I didn't make one.

Your feedback is not feedback -- it's whining with no merit cuz you lack basic game knowledge and refuse to read the guide's important bits.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info