[Fever] Clan is recruiting for PoE

Active League Guild looking for active members for upcoming Incursion.
As soon as a new league starts, we're definitely gonna have a get-together to level and have fun. So you will most likely find SC Challenge League players here. Some of us intend to start as HC.
If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread or per PM - I'd be glad to help you out!

Thanks a lot for reading and have a nice day in Wraeclast~
As already mentioned, we're not all necessarily active daily.
That additionally to the fact, that right now we have about 20+ people regularly active just from our clan. So please be aware of that if you join - I would be sad to see someone leave out of disappointment, because they were expecting much more than we can offer right now.
Heading into new league looking for active players. Some non-active guildies atm are coming back. This will be a very active league for [Fever] Clan.
looking for active league players SC and HC
[Fever] Clan has a variety of players come check it out.
If you are recruiting i would like to join my in game name is Mistrisha
Flash back is coming to a end looking for active Incursion players
Applied on the website - also looking for active Incursion people in POE. Forgot to put the referral part but everything else is there. HMU IGN Lukcipher

*EDIT* - I'm making a character in another league/standard tell Incursion. My profile is public so you could find me on there (it'll be the lowest lvl).
Last edited by Skyhigh87 on May 28, 2018, 6:48:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info