[Fever] Clan is recruiting for PoE

If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread or per PM - I'd be glad to help you out!

Thanks a lot for reading and have a nice day in Wraeclast~
Most of our members are 20+, but anyone applying to Fever must be at least 18 years or older and have a working headset and mic.
Bestiary League seems to not been everyone's favorite. Next league is said to be rival to breach. Looking for people who are willing to be active in the upcoming fun. Come join the Pandemic!!
Fever doors are open. Come check it out.
Good morning exiles. [Fever] Clan is still accepting applications if you are interested in joining.
"
Voodoojuju wrote:
Hi hi
I am a d2/d3 player , fairly new to the game.
I am interested to join.
I will invest into poe microtrans
Lvl 67 freezing pulse inquisitor, bestiary
Eastern time zone, northern U.S/CAD
Washington Server

follow application instructions and we will be happy to get you in
[Fever] Clan looking for active league players. Both SC and HC
No matter if you become a member or decide to hang out with us as a guest; You must respect the Fever-Rules. That means in summary: Don't cause any drama, act mature, and be friendly and respectful to everyone else. We aren't super-uptight about these rules, but we want a friendly and comfortable gaming-atmosphere for everyone – so anyone breaking our rules will have to face the consequences.
[Fever] Clan active and racing
Active SC race event come join us. You don't want to miss this event. Always more fun with good people. Atleast check it out. Discord used.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info