Elder Stygians For Mirror Service - community feedback

I have some exalts and annuls, ill be slamming and annuling to attempt to get the 3 prefix with open suffix if need be. Thing with bench wed 22% is that I need it to be a triple resist belt, its for lightning coil evasion characters who are currently using this and dont care for the armour

I may be able to deal with a little less resist, or a different combo like benching cold instead of light etc, but unless I was to land triple res with life and life % then bench wed, its gonna have to work the other way around. Coil characters are stubborn when it comes to resist, 3 res is not gonna be optional. I dont rly fancy getting drawn into starting with triple resist and then prefix strip/slamming in the hope of getting life and % life, that seems like an extremely expensive gamble.

Ive got about 10,500 chaos, 290 exalts and a couple of stacks of annuls to work with atm, will grow a little by the league merge but not substantially. I got 3 elder bases too so I dont have to roll over a close call.

I wanted a replacement rustic for that one with % life rather than wed for some 2h brutality pure physical builds. Ive got some ilvl84 elder rustics coming back, I messed with this ilvl81 one in mean time...

the armour and % life are both a tier lower than I wanted but we hit those prefixes in I think about 50 chaos and it ate maybe 15 exalts stripping suffixes to hit 2 resists. I feel like that was unsually lucky tho and tbh I rly want to push on for at least 89 life with 10% on the new bases.

This may turn into a grand currency massacre but were somewhat prepared to suffer through it.
^^ @snorkle

i can assure you one of my stygs will be completed and ready for mirror service soon after league end which will be very close to ur ISO with most likely a t1 styg WED mod, most likely a bench mod as the final open mod suffix. considering mirror cost and fee it works with the budget you have not to mention you could offload one of ur bases now or in std for 50+ex provided it is ilvl +76
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
if I rip 10k chaos without hitting it I can sell all the bases and afford a mirror + fee for sure, but Id rather gamble the chaos first, its more fun :D

plus I could hit something satisfactory with 1k chaos, hit my suffixes in 30ex and then spam my way to a few more items. I have i84 elder gloves, ezomite tower shields, rustics, shaper stygians, I got a load of bases coming back, even if I hit that belt on the first chaos Im gonna slaughter all 10k of them before im done on the 26th, theres no way a single chaos orb/essence survives to the 27th.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
if I rip 10k chaos without hitting it I can sell all the bases and afford a mirror + fee for sure, but Id rather gamble the chaos first, its more fun :D

plus I could hit something satisfactory with 1k chaos, hit my suffixes in 30ex and then spam my way to a few more items. I have i84 elder gloves, ezomite tower shields, rustics, shaper stygians, I got a load of bases coming back, even if I hit that belt on the first chaos Im gonna slaughter all 10k of them before im done on the 26th, theres no way a single chaos orb/essence survives to the 27th.

i hope you get lucky :)
completed a new one, posted in first post Kraken Clasp

got approx 10 complete and another 20 or so to finish in std

Edit: also added Oblivion shackle, it is a duplicate of wrath leash, alternate sufs will be rolled ofc
Last edited by D3izhistory on Feb 23, 2018, 12:54:29 AM
I like flask effect duration on my belts, i guess attack speed/damage is ok for specific belts but being generic: flask effect duration + high resists.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
"
IIPheXII wrote:
I like flask effect duration on my belts, i guess attack speed/damage is ok for specific belts but being generic: flask effect duration + high resists.

will definitely be going for resists on a couple. the strength of these belts really is the double hp and/or effect of flasks (on the prefix side anyways, dmg during flask use/attributes on the sufs)... ill let the i86 stygian crafters worry about stacking tons of res's tho
Last edited by D3izhistory on Feb 23, 2018, 1:00:14 AM
Found the asshole hoarding all the belts
"
Duradil wrote:
Found the asshole hoarding all the belts

ill let you mirror one though :)
new ES/HP WED belt added, taking suggestions on if it should go strength, proj or melee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info