Elder Stygians For Mirror Service - community feedback

up
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
I will never mirror anything but I guess these would be good belts:

RF
life, % life, mov speed
STR, % attr, all res

attack build
life, % life, wed
att speed during flask, melee/proj damage during flask, flask duration

pathfinder
life, % life, flask effect
flask duration, 2 of all res/% attr/STR/reduced charges used/speed-damage during flask
that grim buckle is exactly what im hoping to hit, life, % life, wed, with a free suffix to strip and go for triple resist. Did u chaos spam these D3?
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
Im probably never gonna mirror one so my opinion is not exactly meaningful.

One would imagine the prefixes on the premier belt would have to be 42% wed, 99 life, 10% life. So Im guessing we would be looking at maybe 3 belts with those prefixes and then it becomes about suffixes, triple resist would be some people go to but given how dps focused the meta is one would presume attack speed during flask effect + either melee or proj damage during flask + flask duration or flask charges gained would get a lot of love right?

I had a search on for elder stygian ilvl75+ from quite early in the league and I think I paid about 10 chaos each for a couple of them. I should have gone crazy and stocked up beyond what I needed for myself, shit happens I guess.

Theres a higher WED roll now I think, so if you were going all out for a mirrored you'd want that. Expensive though
I dont think its actually achievable because of ilvl issues. It would need to be an ilvl86 base to roll 50% wed, the highest map you can get elder on is a T15 which is an lvl82 zone, making the highest stygian that can drop with the elder mods an ilvl84 which will cap out at 42% wed.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
I dont think its actually achievable because of ilvl issues. It would need to be an ilvl86 base to roll 50% wed, the highest map you can get elder on is a T15 which is an lvl82 zone, making the highest stygian that can drop with the elder mods an ilvl84 which will cap out at 42% wed.

I thought it was a +ilvl chest drop personally though I imagine that would make it extremely rare, but theres probably some out there and as we were talking about mirrored gear lol.

Edit: forgot we were talking about stygians so no to chests as well T2 is best you guys are right
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Feb 22, 2018, 2:53:59 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
that grim buckle is exactly what im hoping to hit, life, % life, wed, with a free suffix to strip and go for triple resist. Did u chaos spam these D3?

majority took thousands of exalts and annuls to seal the last mod in all

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

This is correct, t1 WED for stygians will always be ilvl 81 37-42
Last edited by D3izhistory on Feb 22, 2018, 11:57:00 AM
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

I thought it was a +ilvl chest drop personally though I imagine that would make it extremely rare, but theres probably some out there and as we were talking about mirrored gear lol.

you cant get a stygian from a strongbox, they only drop from the abyss monsters and the abyssal trove box so youre stuck with a drop from an abyss rare wild in a t15 map being the only source of an ilvl84. The depths cant be elder influenced, neither can a t16+ map currently. Ive got ilvl86 stygians from depths Ive found in vaal temple maps but obviously theyre just straight bases, not shaper/elder.

"
D3izhistory wrote:
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

majority took thousands of exalts and annuls to seal the last mod in all

did u chaos spam ur way to the prefix/suffix combo and then start stripping tho or did you go at them with alterations and regals to get the start?

My plan of assault atm is to try and chaos spam my way to t1 life, t1 life% and t3 wed, maybe accepting t4 wed and just go full retard with the divines trying to hit 30% + 10% life + 98/99 life, and then suffix strip for 2 resists.

Its for personal use so Id be happy with say 89 life, 30% wed, 10% life backed up with 41% res, 41% res, benched 25% res if thats the best I can drag out of them. Its a handful of ilvl75/76 elder and shaper stygian bases Ive got so it would never be able to get the t2 wed and t1 res ud need for a perfect one anyway.

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

did u chaos spam ur way to the prefix/suffix combo and then start stripping tho or did you go at them with alterations and regals to get the start?

My plan of assault atm is to try and chaos spam my way to t1 life, t1 life% and t3 wed, maybe accepting t4 wed and just go full retard with the divines trying to hit 30% + 10% life + 98/99 life, and then suffix strip for 2 resists.

Its for personal use so Id be happy with say 89 life, 30% wed, 10% life backed up with 41% res, 41% res, benched 25% res if thats the best I can drag out of them. Its a handful of ilvl75/76 elder and shaper stygian bases Ive got so it would never be able to get the t2 wed and t1 res ud need for a perfect one anyway.

chaos spam

for 9/10 of the bases rolled, id only ever hit 2xT1 rolls for prefixs and have to slam or accept a crafted third prefix... in the extremely rare event of getting 3xt1 sufs from a chaos spam it was common that the belt had 6 stats and obv 50% of the time it would get ruined from annuling

advice from my experience. if you intend to chaos spam 3 prefix mods on ur stygian, life life% and WED without annuls or exs, expect to spend approx 7000-10000 chaos on average and then hope it isnt 6 modded or your annul wipes a suffix if not (this average is based upon my time rolling ilvl81+ bases so ur odds may be slightly better considering there are a couple fewer mods to roll)

IMO it is not worth hoping for a T2/3 WED on a i76-80 base considering a craft will get you to 22%
@snorkle

for fun i may start crafting into some of my i76-80 bases prior to next league, send me a pm with the sufs you would prefer and i will hold onto those that i roll close to that ISO

expect that any i76+ eld stygian rolled by me and sold by me will cost at least 150 exalts even tho it may not be mirror worthy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info