(BroFists) Guild for newbies!

new player in need of help, i would like to join :)

IGN: Exphexis
Bump

recruiting EU and US
Hi , casual player send league , would love to join , ign - nGenAU
Hello,

I would like to join your guild.

IGN: ZoomZoomISpeed
Im not new to the game but i am tired of playng alone. I like new players and i recruited and helped them for 8 years in EVE Online and i still got it in me. So i would like to join. I still have to leave the one i made for me and my friends when i get home who dont play anymore.

Im not familiar much with team mechanics so there is stuff i need to learn myself.

So i would like to join.

IGN: GodEmperorTrumpMcGee

(Im into irony)
interested to join IGN - Ukr_BlueLight
IGN: Ukr_BlueLight
I would like to join to help and be helped lol. I run my game through steam if that makes a difference. IGN PlewsyBetrayalT
IGN:Semisweetgirl

From Latvia ,online about 40 hours at week.
Hey dude i have read you're story and me and a buddy of mine are always online playing Maps and doing safehouse runs all the time. We are both new and still learning different builds. I am a mjolnir lvl 91 tank and he is a lvl 92 trapper. We where looking for a starting guild so we can learn more together and help one another on making more item runs. More ppl more drops. So if you want 2 new newbies with a lot of energy in learning and playing in the guild sent a friendship inv and we can ten it out. Greetings dude
Hello new to the game and was wondering if you all are still accepting new players into the guild?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info