(BroFists) Guild for newbies!

Hey everyone,

I like to help newcomers and I’ve done it several times before. PoE is daunting at first, especially when you are alone. And having someone to help you and ask questions towards is great!

Some weeks ago I found a guy asking for regret orbs to fix his build at act 5. I gave him 14 regrets that he needed and gave him some stuff to help him get resists up and survive. He was so grateful. We leveled together up to 70+ and I’ve helped him almost every day since with gear, maps, lab and what not. Hopefully I got him over the threshold so that he will continue to play in the future and support others and GGG!

There are many out there being lost on the shores of wraeclast, so why not help? And there can be so many that have bad attitudes against newbies.

We try to help out with explaining mechanics, leveling gear, tips and tricks, help with bosses or what not. Currently we aren't that many active due to summer. I created the guild in Abyss league and we quickly grew to around 25 members and more are welcome!

Why EU? Well, time zone if we continue over several days and to minimize lag. I guess east coast US is doable though!

Most of us are in the EU. It makes it easier to help and/or when leveling together. Perhaps east coast US can work too. So keep this in mind if you want to join! But even if you are not in EU, talking and helping out with answering questions is border less!
Last edited by Gangir on Jul 4, 2018, 5:25:44 AM
Last bumped on Jul 8, 2019, 2:42:00 PM
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Yea bois! Brofist time! whoop whoop! \o/
Bump
delete this please, old char name
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 30, 2018, 9:28:38 PM
Bump
Bump
Will be happy to join!