💎📿💎 #1 DPS Penetration Amulet (BiS for many high-end PVP builds) - Mirror Service 💎📿💎

#1 DPS / Penetration

~b/o 1 mirror

#1 DPS / ES

~b/o 1 mirror

Other amulets

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

~b/o 1 mirror

If you'd like to mirror any of them, please contact me via forum PM for the fee.

All items 100% divined

I'm too much of hideout warrior to be able to provide analysis on why you should mirror these or why they're GG (my friends, however, assure me that they are: see below) so please PoB them yourself and decide whether they work for you.

Why are these great?

"
johnywalker92 wrote:
I thought me amd amazon were going overboard with the quuivers ,but wow !

Holy f mam ,those amulets on high end phys builds ,with stacked pene from wise oak etc can perform outrageously !

Damn id like to run them through pob as well but im prety sure that the top mirror amulet club has just earned 3 awsome candidates !

Gratz agaim dude ,these are wonderfull :D

"
Rupenus wrote:
glyph gorget gives better dps than vengeance collar at the same life health pool when is used by big weapons with big dps, such as brood twine, mind fang, pain sunder etc.

+50 str allows rangers to save 2 points at tree to be able to use damage on full life. this should be taken into consideration.

Thanks!
Last edited by Lunndril on Feb 10, 2018, 11:53:20 PM
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 12:01:40 AM

Holy f mam ,those amulets on high end phys builds ,with stacked pene from wise oak etc can perform outrageously !

Damn id like to run them through pob as well but im prety sure that the top mirror amulet club has just earned 3 awsome candidates !

My mirror thread : view-thread/2024779
#4_tab_crafter
glyph gorget is really good actually
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
johnywalker92 wrote:

"
Rupenus wrote:
glyph gorget is really good actually

thanks guys :)
G to the Z.

Really really reEAlly jealous :)
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
glyph gorget gives better dps than vengeance collar at the same life health pool when is used by big weapons with big dps, such as brood twine, mind fang, pain sunder etc.

+50 str allows rangers to save 2 points at tree to be able to use damage on full life. this should be taken into consideration.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
ty all ^_^

bahmp
b
b
bump, first copy of glyph gorget made.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info