RNG-Gated Trials of Ascendancy Issue

I've been playing this on Xbox for about 2 and a half months, and there is just one thing that I'm having a ton of trouble with:

I can't find the last Trial of Ascendancy I need because of RNG.

My Templar is lvl 90 and pretty much crushes T11 maps... but I need that last ascendancy to really move forward in the content. I've played about 300+ maps, have all gear besides just one Vinktar flask that my character needs, and I've bought and used many Trials prophecies in order to try and find that last one. Every time I get a new Trials portal it just so happens to be one that I already completed. :(

Yes, I know you can try and get other people to help you find Trials, however (and please don't judge me for this) I'm playing Standard SC, and playing mostly solo. On Xbox with fewer players, nobody is going to help me find that last Burning Rage trial on Standard SC.

Is there any way to adjust the RNG for Trials of Ascendancy? Perhaps I'm just incredibly unlucky and need to run another 300+ maps?

Your thoughts?
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2018, 1:23:10 PM
Pure luck ... i needed one week to get the last one. My friend got the last 3 on the same day :-D
I ran over 500 maps without getting my last one, put a few offers out there and someone thankfully responded to one.

Today I actually found the one I was looking for myself.

They aren't balancing this game around the Xbox limitations for grouping and it's pretty irritating. Masters are the same thing. Some of the challenges are similar.

They will implement a chat. So it should be easier to find people for anything like master rotation or trials.
Just going to necro bump this...

Still can't find that last trial after playing maps for months. I really just want to finish this character lol.
Buddy and I spent over 20 hours this weekend looking for trials. Solo speed running T1-T5 maps each. We came across only 7 trials. All of which we had. We also found 17 abysses and 23 breaches. How is it that a 10% chance to find breach or abyss is more common than trials in general?
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Mar 19, 2018, 1:23:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info