SMILLLLLLLLLEEEEEY

is a walrus
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Feb 9, 2018, 6:40:18 AM
Post count isn't that important, Apathy. You'll never catch up to me anyway, low effort content or otherwise...
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
ITT Charan defends Smiley.

Apocalypse confirmed.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Peace,

-Smiley-
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Don't make me summon a comet to kill u all -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
That'd be like Jesus summoning a cross to kill the heathens, ahahahahah.

Then again, I don't recall the last time I saw a non-low effort post by you. They're as rare as Halley's Comet.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
ITT JRPG fanboy triggered by apparent cultural appropriation of Sephiroth
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
My arms might be flippers, but at least they're useful for something!
NOT UH
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
T-Rex can't swim. Shark eat u dummy!

Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Feb 8, 2018, 2:08:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info