Preview of Unique Item Concept Art From 3.2.0

And those items will never have 3D model :D
"
iharderages wrote:
Yes, primal dinosaurs league!
TALISMAN 2.0!!!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I speculate that I will absolutely use that helmet even if it isn't good.

It looks awesome.
More tentacles, awesome! ...that sounded wrong somehow.
That tribal-ish armour looks pretty awesome, is it bleed related?
The helmet looks weird. I don't really like it.
That staff looks like yet another caster staff... we got TONS of those already, for all kinds of builds... CI? Xirgil's. Lightning focused? Agnerod got you covered. Fire? Martyr of innocence or Searing touch. Chaos? Cane of Unravelling. Ice? Taryn's shiver or Whispering ice. Fire/Ice? Realm ender. Elemental in general? Duskdawn. Mines? Tremor rod. Projectiles? Sire of shards. MoM/Anything that can use spell echo? Pledge of hands. Minions? Femurs of saints.
What do we have for attacks? Martyr of innocence for elemental, Hegemony's era for phys since emnity divine is harbinger exclusive. Well, and technically Pillar of the caged god, but calling that one niche is an understatement. Another unique staff for attackers would be pretty nice imo.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Predictions for the new league:

Roughly once in every instance, monsters with a particular coloured outline, I'm going to guess green, will appear out something with horrible frame-rate-reducing visuals. When killed, these greenish monsters will have a chance to drop new currency items, which can be used somehow to grant access to a not-particularly-hard boss encounter. The boss will usually drop a mediocre new unique item, but occasionally drop a new unique item so overpowered that it will be nerfed into the ground at the end of the league.

You heard it here first, folks.
wow definitely going to use that one wand in a build
which one of these items is the one that deletes sextants from the game
Nice armours, really like the helm. :) It appears that the tribal looking one might have sth to do with Ezomyr/Ezomytes since they are inspired by Celtic tribes... can't wait to see what its all about!
Last edited by Sale93 on Feb 7, 2018, 6:46:11 PM
The helmet looks nice.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Who the fuck uses staffs

staves**

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info