The Abyss Supporter Packs Ending Soon!

I stop buying the supporter packs because they become all the same: armour sets, that I have plenty. Where are the amulet animations, the very exclusive portal effects and pets for high tier supporters? I'm sorry to say, but I'm not down for "fashion tips to help you min-max your glam factor". That's actually pretty lame.
Since GGG appear to stop updating currency exchange rates (last time was when War pack launched in Nov) I just don’t care all that much in what they do or sell anymore, it doesn’t matter, just like as they’ve shown.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
The Arcane Wings aren't one of them, right?

The abyssal imp supporter pack is the coolest thing I've seen so far :D
But I'm looking forward to the new packs... and to the release of the fire and ice boxes. Can't wait to have my leo ^^
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
IMP was best! But like somone said it before. I'm ok with suporter packs that give set skin. But extra supporter pack with some pet's, skill effect (for releated patch skins) or some packs for hideout decoration will be cool to. Think about it GGG.
"
Sarno wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
$120 to get everything in one league supporter pack is greedy.

Nobody goes to Amazon, adds up the price of everything available, then complains.

Cracked me the hell up.. true. A more straight-forward argument would be that the game is damn free to play, yet not pay 2 win. (RNG FTW instead, savage style)
Last edited by GrayR on Feb 9, 2018, 5:55:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info